Ref's assigned to the Bills game is....

Just Jack

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughhhh... John Parry - the absolute worst for Buffalo. Loves to call roughing the passer, generally get about double the flags on opponent when he Refs game. And he always gives Pats benefit of the doubt, reluctant to flag Pats for holding, PI. Dooooooomed!

Not too familiar with Perry, but reading the comments above he doesn't sound too good

Looking at his assignment history I noticed a few things. Perry has not called many NE* games in recent years. 2. He has only called a couple of this matchup in his career. Third: He called the Giants SB win over NE. That intrigues me the most because it was a game where Marcia got hit a lot.

Edited by dulles

Ughhhh... John Parry - the absolute worst for Buffalo. Loves to call roughing the passer, generally get about double the flags on opponent when he Refs game. And he always gives Pats benefit of the doubt, reluctant to flag Pats for holding, PI. Dooooooomed!

Walt Coleman is the worst, not as bad as it could have been

John Parry is not who I would have hoped for... the Bills are 2-7 in games he has officiated as a referee. His crews tend to call ticky-tack penalties on both teams. This does not favor undisciplined teams like the Bills.

Random fact: Jeff Seeman is the son of former NFL referee Jerry Seeman, who officiated Super Bowl XXV.

Week 9 Bills at Seahawks

R 66 Walt Anderson

U 40 Butch Hannah

HL 6 Jerod Phillips

LJ 18 Byron Boston

FJ 117 John Jenkins

SJ 125 Laird Hayes

BJ 119 Greg Wilson

•Replay official: Billy Smith

We last saw Walt and his crew in Week 3 against the Cardinals.

• 3 weeks later...