Packers release Josh Sitton

Virgil

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would replace Miller with him unless he has completely lost it. He is a pro bowl type player.

That said, he won't be coming here.

Miller lookin pretty good this off season....dont know why we are going to replace a young up and coming talent with an older guy....if we want depth these are the kind of guys we need to convince to come here

I would stick with Miller. I think he is going to be pretty good.

Possibly but he is not on Sitton's level. It's also very important to have depth too.

But it's a mute point anyways since this guy can pick and choose.

Miller lookin pretty good this off season....dont know why we are going to replace a young up and coming talent with an older guy....if we want depth these are the kind of guys we need to convince to come here

Because we want to win.

Josh Sitton's isn't coming to Buffalo to sit behind John Miller.

Miller isn't a bad option but you can't fault any team looking to upgrade. Still I think he would want to go to a contender. Reminds me of when Evan Mathis was cut last year, he took a deal to go to a contender. Wouldn't be surprised if the Colts take a hard look at him, need offensive line help badly only issue is are they really a top contender?

Miller isn't a bad option but you can't fault any team looking to upgrade. Still I think he would want to go to a contender. Reminds me of when Evan Mathis was cut last year, he took a deal to go to a contender. Wouldn't be surprised if the Colts take a hard look at him, need offensive line help badly only issue is are they really a top contender?

They have the best QB in a winnable division. That makes the Colts a top contender.

He'll get picked up by someone else. We have a young Right Guard who will get better vs. a more expensive 30 year old.

I know most of you guys watched the Richie interview with that tool on ESPN, Cowherd. What did Richie say? "With the new CBA, offensive lineman are not getting the time to get their skills down so rookies are at a huge disadvantage." I'm confident Miller will look much better this year and we repeat for the #1 rushing team. I really hope we run for 250 yards against the Pats. Nothing is more demoralizing than a 200+ rushing day.

It's the same reason we didn't sign Slauson.

"Miller must start!" Is managements message. He ain't coming here.

Slauson didn't sign with us because he chose San Diego instead. That simple. The idea that "management" (whatever that means) dictated that Miller starts is ludicrous, especially in light of the fact that we invited Slauson here to talk in the first place.

Now, on with the cynicism.

GO BILLS!!!