Brady Played the Preseason w/o the NFL Shield on Helmet

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You rang.

57c98ee8170000012ac773a2.jpeg

Kinda looks like Rafi from "The League" now. Needs a bigger beard though.

rafi-the-league.jpg?w=650&quality=90&h=4

Keep is going all out on this. All in. He's become "Nat X" and he doesn't even realize the self parody..

Edited by Mr. WEO

@profootballtalk

On @PFT_Live, @tomecurran says Tom Brady didn't know his helmet was missing its NFL logo sticker #sure

Line of the day from @daringantt: Maybe the Patriots have a guy who calls himself the "Peeler" because he really likes oranges.

Brady is so arrogant, he simply can't seem to simply say "I did it. I didn't think it was that big of a deal." Then he'd make it easy for the NFL to give him his slap on the wrist, and move on. But no. The crybaby/drama queen, must deny everything and give preposterous denials--which, of course, transforming relatively minor infractions into HUGE issues. All the while turning Marcia into the "victim", for those stupid enough to buy into his act---or Pats* fans. (And let's face it, "stupid Pats* fan" is pretty close to an oxymoron.)

Brady is so arrogant, he simply can't seem to simply say "I did it. I didn't think it was that big of a deal." Then he'd make it easy for the NFL to give him his slap on the wrist, and move on. But no. The crybaby/drama queen, must deny everything and give preposterous denials--which, of course, transforming relatively minor infractions into HUGE issues. All the while turning Marcia into the "victim", for those stupid enough to buy into his act---or Pats* fans. (And let's face it, "stupid Pats* fan" is pretty close to an oxymoron.)

The truth in the face of the obvious transgression from a Cheatriot? You and I both know better even if it's a just small form of protest against his suspension for #deflategate. They have a culture of cheating and never ever admitting anything.

^^^This. Despite what Tommy*** says about "playing another 10 years," and eating his "non-inflammatory diet," time catches up. And that's when some 24-year-old beast who's half a second faster than him is going to level a devastating, legal hit on his ass. The decline, and the retirement, will come quickly after that.

We need to set up a GoFundMe fund for the fine.

The fine for tampering with equipment is about $12k...

...which is why Whiny B word is doing it. So he can scream "See! A four-game suspension for tampering with equipment is unreasonable!"

but the NFL could determine that multiple players and team was involved with this and this was a conspiracy; they should bring entire team in asking to examine cell phones. No way Billycheat missed fact the logo was missing. There must be at least a dozen scrub players who were cut and not have a chance of going to training camp who should have some interesting information for an expose.

@AroundTheNFL

Julian Edelman on Tom Brady's suspension: 'It's like one of your buddies going to jail' http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000695221/article/giant-image-of-tom-brady-goes-up-at-gillette-stadium

They should all just get F*Goodell tattoos on their dicks and get it out of their system

So you mean to tell me he has a sugar momma just in case his gluten free nuts fail?

I hate him...

The first time I read that I thought it said "in case his gluten free nuts FALL"

Which would be more correct

@AroundTheNFL

Julian Edelman on Tom Brady's suspension: 'It's like one of your buddies going to jail'

It's ok Julian, you can still put your hand in his back pocket when he returns.