• 5-11
    • 4-12
    • 3-13
    • 2-14
    • 1-15
  2. 2. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

or if Luck hadn't been such a weenie and stayed in college his last year, Cam would've fallen to us.

As I recall, 12 months ago, many here thought Cam couldn't play the position. I know I got trolled for believing otherwise..... But TT is A Franchise QB..... So here comes the promised land😲

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm wondering how Miami's strategy will pay off with the visitor sidelines being hotter facing the sun as the new stadium design was made that way.

I'm wondering whether this is the year they finally accept what we should all be able to see in Tannehill. If he is the answer... you are asking the wrong question.

We have a QB get over it there's no curse.Defense is better in the second season under Ryan.Ryan has been more humble and the Bills once again embrace the underdog roll and go 11-5.Sammy,LeSean and Tyrod have career seasons and Darius and Lawson provide a big boost just when we need it.

I'm somewhat surprised at the optimism of this board where about 57% think the Bills will have a winning record.

If you can't be optimistic before week 1 when can you be? I think on a Bills fan site only 57% believing we might win this year is probably not all that high.

10 - 6

@Baltimore - W

Jets - W

Arizona - L

@New England - W

@Los Angeles - W

San Francisco - W

@Miami - W

New England - L

@Seattle - L

@Cincinnati - L

Jacksonville - W

@Oakland - L

Pittsburgh - L

Cleveland - W

Miami - W

@Jets - W

PLAYOFFS !

@Baltimore - L

Jets - W

Arizona - L

@New England - L

@Los Angeles - W

San Francisco - W

@Miami - L

New England - L

@Seattle - L

@Cincinnati - L

Jacksonville - L

@Oakland - L

Pittsburgh - L

Cleveland - W

Miami - W

@Jets - W

6-10. They start 3-3 and then in classic Bills fashion, lose 7 straight in October/November. Then they win the meaningless games in December to knock themselves out of prime draft position. Rex gets canned.

7-9. The D has just a bunch of guys, with Hughes, Darby and Gilmore better than average. Dareus, if he comes back this year, will be a non-factor. The O will be better, the line OK, Tyrod does good as does McCoy. Watkins plays 8 games, no WRs to take up the slack

Now the Sabres...................... playoffs!

Edited by MarkyMannn

@Baltimore - L

Jets - W

Arizona - L

@New England - L

@Los Angeles - W

San Francisco - W

@Miami - L

New England - L

@Seattle - L

@Cincinnati - L

Jacksonville - L

@Oakland - L

Pittsburgh - L

Cleveland - W

Miami - W

@Jets - W

6-10. They start 3-3 and then in classic Bills fashion, lose 7 straight in October/November. Then they win the meaningless games in December to knock themselves out of prime draft position. Rex gets canned.

If we lost 7 straight I don't think Rex would be the Head Coach for the final 3 weeks.

Carson Palmer gives me hope of a possible win there. Bills have to remain healthy at ALL positions though

Palmer has looked rather shaky since last season's playoffs. It's certainly possible that his downward spiral continues. At a minimum, let's hope it does in week 3.

I'm going with 8-8 and not making the playoffs. The longer Rex coaches the more tiresome he will get. His biggest weakness is that he isn't adept at adjusting to the talents of the players he has on had.

What will make this team interesting to watch is TT and the offense making plenty of big plays. Don't be surprised if you hear rumblings from anonymous sources at OBD that they wished the more mature Roman was the HC instead of the current jingoistic and demonstrative HC.

Why do people ask for one's honest opinion? Is that in contrast to asking for one's dishonest opinion?

The record of the Bills primarily rests in the hands of Tyrod. I forone believe he is up to the challenge too.

The problem (imo) is Rex. He is going to lose us games. There is no discipline or accountability. I really don't think he will last the season but it will be too late when (and of course if) he is fired.

It is interesting that almost 2x as many posters in this poll voted that the Bills will finish over .500 than below. What does this say to me? That Bills Fans are the greatest fans of any team in any sport.

Honestly, 10-6 and a playoff berth.

I think the offense can produce to similar levels, just in a slightly different way. Less reliant on chunk plays, working a little more in the short/intermediate areas.

I have Rexpectations on defense. I think the margins for success/failure are pretty small. If the Bills could've improved on their points per game total by 3 points per game, that would've been good for 7th in the league in 2015 (19.4 PPG conceded). I think that's roughly where they'd need to be if the offense can sustain its production. Better fits with personnel, better communication.

It's no secret that I have my doubts about ST, especially kickoffs. It's a wait and see issue. The investment in ST needs to pay off.

This is a talented team. Rex has enough for what he likes to do and will get Dareus back in Week 5, Lawson (hopefully) in Week 9.

@Baltimore - W

Jets - W

Arizona - L

@New England - W

@Los Angeles - W

San Francisco - W

@Miami - W

New England - L

@Seattle - L

@Cincinnati - L

Jacksonville - L

@Oakland - L

Pittsburgh - L

Cleveland - W

Miami - W

@Jets - W

9-7. A strong start could put emotions high and, if the team is rolling, healthy and playing loose, one or two of those losses could become wins. That'd mean playoffs. That's the best case scenario. The worst case is the season is derailed by injury or some early losses in winnable games before hitting what looks to be a tough stretch. It can go either way and you gotta play the games. Excited to see what the season has in store,