Would Manning come out of Retirement?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manning hit the wall in 2014 and should have retired then. But he stuck around another year and hit the lottery with Wade's Defense and came away with a Super Bowl ring

He'd be a fool to mount a comeback

Not that professional athletes ever do anything foolish....

No! He's completely shot out and a ghost of the former great QB we used to see. Why embarrass himself?

Plus Peyton's road to a retirement media career is already paved. Pregame shows, maybe some comic acting in a Judd Apatow movie?

For giggles I checked up on Peyton's contract status. He's still technically contracted to the Broncos, so any comeback would require compensation to Denver

I think they mean in light of the QB situation in Denver, would he come back with them.

I was just thinking, has any other QB started and won SB for two different teams?

I think they mean in light of the QB situation in Denver, would he come back with them.

I was just thinking, has any other QB started and won SB for two different teams?

Manning is the only QB to win a Super Bowl with two different teams.

Craig Morton (Dallas, Denver) and Kurt Warner (Rams, Arizona) started for two different teams, but did not win for both