Kaepernick and the National Anthem

He has claimed that he's personally black, hasn't he?

You said the following:

he makes millions playing a game for a living, and wants to claim he's oppressed?

The man made NO SUCH CLAIM... Which makes your statement 100% bulls#@&... End of story...

You said the following:

The man made NO SUCH CLAIM... Which makes your statement 100% bulls#@&... End of story...

Has he claimed that blacks are oppressed? Has he personally claimed he's black? Transitive property of sets: he's personally claimed he's oppressed.

You are gatorman-level stupid.

@sportingnews

Colin Kaepernick's Afro is drawing out racists like nothing since Allen Iverson's cornrows. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernick-afro-hairdo-message-critics-supporters-push-buttons-protest-national-anthem/nlth0cwvam3n1regnl4oxfm72

CvUONGMW8AEQITg.jpg

if you're going to come here own up to your previous statements, reply to questions people asked. Otherwise get back on Twitter and copy paste.

You're a joke and should be banned. You got away with far too much due to Beerball bias liberal beliefs. Far better posters than you were banned simply replying to your heaps of **** about alleged racism and discrimination and the absolute best was your views on "non-existing" voter fraud due to what you claimed was NC voter laws being declared illegal. Every lick of what you said was pure social justice warrior, likely because you're a social media junky.

Edited by Boyst62

Has he claimed that blacks are oppressed? Has he personally claimed he's black? Transitive property of sets: he's personally claimed he's oppressed.

You are gatorman-level stupid.

Gatorman must've been your math teacher, because your application of transitive property is wholly unsound... :lol: Big surprise there...

Anyway, I was wrong.... you'd need to evolve a few million years to become that muppet on your avatar... It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote..

Gatorman must've been your math teacher, because your application of transitive property is wholly unsound... :lol: Big surprise there...

Anyway, I was wrong.... you'd need to evolve a few million years to become that muppet on your avatar... It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote..

Where did you learn math?

You got owned. Just admit it. You can't BS your way out of it.

@sportingnews

Colin Kaepernick's Afro is drawing out racists like nothing since Allen Iverson's cornrows. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernick-afro-hairdo-message-critics-supporters-push-buttons-protest-national-anthem/nlth0cwvam3n1regnl4oxfm72

CvUONGMW8AEQITg.jpg

I love Allen Iverson and thought his hair was pretty cool. I have no particular opinion on Kaepernick other than noticing he is an idiot....an idiot well within his rights that to pull a misinformed stunt. I have a hard time caring one way or the other about his protest. His hair is stupid because he has nowhere near the coolness of Oscar Gamble. Not in one billion years. Sort of like an ugly chick trying out the Bo Derek hairdo from 10. Just give it up.

Do you have a link to a prejudice calculator so I can compute what recent age racist I am?

Where did you learn math?

You got owned. Just admit it. You can't BS your way out of it.

He self-identifies as BSing his way out of it. That's all that matters.

For years DC Tom has been a reliable source of stupid for TBD members who require his garbage in their diet... This includes a horde of developmentally disabled adults inspired by his inane, uttelry vile, posting....

Only DC Tom would hack-off part of a statement, THEN apply an inapplicable mathematical principle to it, and THEN use it to heft his FALSE narrative over a too-high fence that its NEVER going to clear...

Kaepernick said: "To me, this is bigger than football.. And It would be selfish on my part to look the other way... There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave, and getting away with murder"

I'll continue to sit. "I'm going to continue to stand with the people that are being oppressed To me this is something that has to change. When there's significant change and I feel like that flag represents what it's supposed to represent, this country is representing people the way it's supposed to, I'll stand."

Now, what part of that statement screams 'Help me, I'm being oppressed'??? No reasonable human being could draw that conclusion... But again, we're talking about DC Tom... I've seen CHIMPS with better reasoning capabilities..

For years DC Tom has been a reliable source of stupid for TBD members who require his garbage in their diet... This includes a horde of developmentally disabled adults inspired by his inane, uttelry vile, posting....

Only DC Tom would hack-off part of a statement, THEN apply an inapplicable mathematical principle to it, and THEN use it to heft his FALSE narrative over a too-high fence that its NEVER going to clear...

Kaepernick said: "To me, this is bigger than football.. And It would be selfish on my part to look the other way... There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave, and getting away with murder"

I'll continue to sit. "I'm going to continue to stand with the people that are being oppressed To me this is something that has to change. When there's significant change and I feel like that flag represents what it's supposed to represent, this country is representing people the way it's supposed to, I'll stand."

Now, what part of that statement screams 'Help me, I'm being oppressed'??? No reasonable human being could draw that conclusion... But again, we're talking about DC Tom... I've seen CHIMPS with better reasoning capabilities..

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people..."

He's black, he says black people are being oppressed...ergo, he says he's being oppressed. But keep digging, nitwit.

Really, you'd be better off claiming he never said he was black. (Side note: he has said he's black.)

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people..."

He's black, he says black people are being oppressed...ergo, he says he's being oppressed.

Not a single reputable news agency took his comments that way... Only the makers of dim-witted internet noise saw an opportunity there.. Pathetic.

Edited by #34fan

Not a single reputable news agency took his comments that way... Only the makers of dim-witted internet noise saw an opportunity there.. Pathetic.

So if I get this straight, we're supposed to get our walking cues from reputable news agencies and not form our own opinions?

What represents a "reputable news agency"?

You know.

The ones that agree with your own point of view.............. :lol:

Sorry, but Right-wing hate factories and angry little men with blogs are inherently disqualified...

So if I get this straight, we're supposed to get our walking cues from reputable news agencies and not form our own opinions?

Apparently YOU get your walking cues from DC Tom... Though I'm surprised by your newfound respect the sanctity of personal opinion... :lol:

So you are both right, he has felt mistreated but aims the protest at the people who don't have a voice.

Do you personally feel oppressed?

CK: There have been situations where I feel like I’ve been ill-treated, yes. This stand wasn’t for me. This stand wasn’t because I feel like I’m being put down in any kind of way. This is because I’m seeing things happen to people that don’t have a voice, people that don’t have a platform to talk and have their voices heard, and effect change. So I’m in the position where I can do that and I’m going to do that for people that can’t.

In your mind have you been pulled over unjustly or had bad experiences?

CK: Yes, multiple times. I’ve had times where one of my roommates was moving out of the house in college and because we were the only black people in that neighborhood the cops got called and we had guns drawn on us. Came in the house, without knocking, guns drawn on my teammates and roommates. So I have experienced this. People close to me have experienced this. This isn’t something that’s a one-off case here or a one-off case there. This has become habitual. This has become a habit. So this is something that needs to be addressed.

I am more inclined to disagree with his repeated reinforcement of the false narrative in which he states the police are targeting black people.

(inaudible)

CK: There’s a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality. There’s people being murdered unjustly and not being held accountable. People are being given paid leave for killing people. That’s not right. That’s not right by anyone’s standards.

Are you concerned that this can be seen as a blanket indictment of law enforcement in general?

CK: There is police brutality. People of color have been targeted by police. So that’s a large part of it and they’re government officials. They are put in place by the government.

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016/08/28/transcript-colin-kaepernick-addresses-sitting-during-national-anthem/

Edited by What a Tuel

Sorry, but Right-wing hate factories and angry little men with blogs are inherently disqualified...

Apparently YOU get your walking cues from DC Tom... Though I'm surprised by your newfound respect the sanctity of personal opinion... :lol:

That's a mighty progressive attitude to take, hypocrite.

Maybe you can take your hand off your patronizing shoulder and see that I rebutted your false claim first. And did it all without consulting misguided 25-yr old reporters.

So you are both right, he has felt mistreated but aims the protest at the people who don't have a voice.

I am more inclined to disagree with his repeated reinforcement of the false narrative in which he states the police are targeting black people.

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016/08/28/transcript-colin-kaepernick-addresses-sitting-during-national-anthem/

And there it is.... He said CLEARLY that the stand he took was not for him... He also said he didn't take it because he feels like he's being put down in any kind of way... He speaks about rough experiences he had as as a young, black, college student, but that's it....

DC Tom & sons tried to set this up as a hundred-millionaire crying out oppression... I'm glad now everyone sees through that BS.... Kaep may say things in the future that I may disagree with. -When he does, I'll have no problem calling him out...

Tuel, this was a good find... I'm hesitant to apply blanket absolution to every police organization in the united states... I think some PD's definitely operate in "those" types of jurisdictions.

That's not an interpretation of his comments. Those are his comments. He states blacks are oppressed. He states he's black. Ergo, he's oppressed.