Kaepernick and the National Anthem

Guest Diesel-USMC

His right to kneel during the national anthem is just as sacred as my right to hold the opinion that not only is his logic skewed and cause completely fabricated in the way it's presented, but I also believe him to be a spoiled, incompetent human being who isn't capable of forming his own opinion based on facts and just likes to garner attention by parading around with likeminded individuals who feel compelled to be as whimsically moronic as I believe he is.

Edited by Diesel-USMC

Guest Diesel-USMC

related..................new policy announced.

U.S. Soccer: Players Must Stand for National Anthem

C6GQh9mVAAA_Dt2.jpg

MeganRapinoeKneelAnthem-620x436.jpg

I feel that they've taken to the national anthem, not because it will have any impact on real issues facing certain population groups in the world or that the national anthem is some kind of example of how " llives do not matter" or "America the Racist, human rights violating haven that they think it is"; but, instead it is a national stage which garners attention.

Edited by Diesel-USMC

Comedians are supposed to make me laugh.

Football players are supposed to defend my side of the massive point spread wager.

I could not possibly care less about anything outside of these parameters for them.

Has anyone in this thread brought up the fact that because of what he did last year, he actually helped bring awareness, donated a lot of money, and has been extremely active in the community? No? Oh okay cool.

Glad you have enough time to sit there and feel all warm and cozy about his personal life.

Has anyone in this thread brought up the fact that because of what he did last year, he actually helped bring awareness, donated a lot of money, and has been extremely active in the community? No? Oh okay cool.

So..............it doesnt really follow, why he is stopping this "helpful" practice then, does it ?

He doesn't care anymore ?

Added: I especially love the "Awareness" part........... :lol:

Guest Diesel-USMC

So..............it doesnt really follow, why he is stopping this "helpful" practice then, does it ?

I laughed really hard at all of that in the article.

Instead of laughing, maybe do some research.

Anyways, this is my first time in this section and I think I'm gonna stop coming here, lol. Too much for me.

The only thing he brought awareness to is the fact that he remains a crappy quarterback.

Otherwise, hearing about black oppression from a black guy paid millions to throw a ball is not genuine. It's marketing.

Comedians are supposed to make me laugh.

Football players are supposed to defend my side of the massive point spread wager.

I could not possibly care less about anything outside of these parameters for them.

And singers sing

you and Gugny need a room. But since you're new here. We don't research based on such allegations. We demand those in your shoes to provide us links and information which will provide us with said relevant information. Otherwise you'll get bent over and ripped apart

Instead of laughing, maybe do some research.

Anyways, this is my first time in this section and I think I'm gonna stop coming here, lol. Too much for me.

He sat down at first and then went to kneeling after he talked with Nate Boyer. https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-how-nate-boyer-got-colin-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/amp/ He was doing this long before the media made it such a big deal.

I don't agree with everything he does. I just hate hypocrites. Some of the same people hating on Kaepernick for exercising his 1st amendment rights are the same ones crying about the 2nd amendment.

He may suck.

But when you've got people blindly calling a black man "dumb," then making Hitler comparisons - I think it's worth noting that there is an abundance of racism and stupidity on this board.

Ever think to post your bu llshit where it belongs? Your #feelings of racism belong here. But, can I quote you using the n word? I find that highly offensive

He sat down at first and then went to kneeling after he talked with Nate Boyer. https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-how-nate-boyer-got-colin-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/amp/ He was doing this long before the media made it such a big deal.

I don't agree with everything he does. I just hate hypocrites. Some of the same people hating on Kaepernick for exercising his 1st amendment rights are the same ones crying about the 2nd amendment.

In no particular order this has nothing to do with the second amendment. So please, strike that from the record

2. Few, including myself, have mentioned disgust for his ability to have the first amendment

3. Comments on him being a hypocrite are not because of race

4. He is a hypocrite because he has done all things as a hypocrite

5. The guy praised Castro, Guevara, the black panthers etc. That's disgusting. You know what castro did Good? Nothing. Castro is a horrible person.

6. He is a ****ty qb

Seriously. keep it football. keep your vile prejudices to yourselves. should be in the rule book some where round hereYou wanna duke it out about racism politics and ****? Go to PPP section. but keep that **** off the main board

he's too scared

It needs to be cleaned up on this board. Of course, I'll probably get banned for bringing it up. But it's a real problem. And some have gotten way too comfortable with being outwardly racist with what they choose to write. It's got to stop.

the moral high ground of a superior liberal is so precious.

Who brought up race gug? Who keeps bring it up? Who has said !@#$ more times than I care to count? It ain't me. Your "outward" racism claim is !@#$ing bull **** and I will quote your pm's about sounding black, how you don't want to hear people talking like n's.

Yeah. Reality hits too close to home, diesnt it? I'm not perfect but you don't see me standing here soap boxing my beliefs on the first amendment, sex offenders, drug use, unjust law, the corruotion in the judicial system.... You're a Hypocrite.

Edited by Boyst62

And singers sing

Ever think to post your bu llshit where it belongs? Your #feelings of racism belong here. But, can I quote you using the n word? I find that highly offensive

In no particular order this has nothing to do with the second amendment. So please, strike that from the record

2. Few, including myself, have mentioned disgust for his ability to have the first amendment

3. Comments on him being a hypocrite are not because of race

4. He is a hypocrite because he has done all things as a hypocrite

5. The guy praised Castro, Guevara, the black panthers etc. That's disgusting. You know what castro did Good? Nothing. Castro is a horrible person.

6. He is a ****ty qb

he's too scared

the moral high ground of a superior liberal is so precious.

Who brought up race gug? Who keeps bring it up? Who has said !@#$ more times than I care to count? It ain't me. Your "outward" racism claim is !@#$ing bull **** and I will quote your pm's about sounding black, how you don't want to hear people talking like n's.

Yeah. Reality hits too close to home, diesnt it? I'm not perfect but you don't see me standing here soap boxing my beliefs on the first amendment, sex offenders, drug use, unjust law, the corruotion in the judicial system.... You're a Hypocrite.

My claim is not BS. I am not on a soapbox, either. Over the years, you've found it more and more difficult to suppress your racist views. When I see them, I will call them out. Eventually, the mods who are left here will (with hope) see that you're tainting this board with blatant racism. You can brag all you want about knowing this player, that player, this player's cousin and you can stick your nose so far up Scott's ass that it touches his throat. I don't give a !@#$. About any of it. It doesn't hide the fact that you've been spewing racist rhetoric for years and you're doing it more and more.

If they'd rather have someone like you here than someone like me, then so be it. Their loss.

And I will not come back to see your response. Because, again, I don't give a !@#$.

You'll probably stoop to sharing my real name and where I'm from. I guess I can't stop that from happening and shame on me for sharing it.

Whatever floats your boat.

My claim is not BS. I am not on a soapbox, either. Over the years, you've found it more and more difficult to suppress your racist views. When I see them, I will call them out. Eventually, the mods who are left here will (with hope) see that you're tainting this board with blatant racism. You can brag all you want about knowing this player, that player, this player's cousin and you can stick your nose so far up Scott's ass that it touches his throat. I don't give a !@#$. About any of it. It doesn't hide the fact that you've been spewing racist rhetoric for years and you're doing it more and more.

If they'd rather have someone like you here than someone like me, then so be it. Their loss.

And I will not come back to see your response. Because, again, I don't give a !@#$.

You'll probably stoop to sharing my real name and where I'm from. I guess I can't stop that from happening and shame on me for sharing it.

Whatever floats your boat.

I did t read any of this. When you quoted me saying the great divider and calling me racist because I didn't like obama unrealized your cognitive dissonance I so strong you can't help it. You're still a great guy, kind and all but it's your naivety not ignorance I must accept

I wouldn't give out your name or number. I wouldn't care to do that because there is no need. You havent offended me or upset me or even disappointed me. You've done this to yourself.

But if you or anyone does want my info. Jeff. 419 704 5107. My phone's almost dead though, and I'm working out in the field so don't expect much phone sex

Edited by Boyst62