Kaepernick and the National Anthem

Kaepernick supporters call for NFL boycott

Controversial quarterback Colin Kaepernick deserves a chance to continue his NFL career, his supporters said Saturday.

Those backers include the NAACP and current and former members of the New York City Police Department, including famed corruption fighter Frank Serpico.

Controversial quarterback Colin Kaepernick deserves a chance to continue his NFL career, his supporters said Saturday.

Those backers include the NAACP and current and former members of the New York City Police Department, including famed corruption fighter Frank Serpico.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/08/20/kaepernick-supporters-call-for-nfl-boycott.html

I can do that.

But...he's just not a good QB.

CK is not entitled to a spot on an NFL roster. Nobody is denying him the opportunity. There just isn't much interest in his skills within the NFL.

Has CK or his representatives contacted teams from the CFL or various minor football leagues across North America? Or are those leagues beneath him?

More liberal hilarity............

Smithsonian National Museum of African American History to feature Colin Kaepernick artifacts http://washex.am/2igdD0j

From the Washington Examiner:

Artifacts from former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s national anthem protests will reportedly soon be on display at the Black Lives Matter collection at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History.

“The National Museum of African American History and Culture has nearly 40,000 items in our collection,” said Damion Thomas, the museum’s sports curator, to USA Today. “The Colin Kaepernick collection is in line with the museum’s larger collecting efforts to document the varied areas of society that have been impacted by the Black Lives Matter movement.”

Oh, so this is a Black Lives Matter thing.

Well, multiple posters on the net have offered the Smithsonian some suggestions..........

Colin Kaepernick artifacts

BL_BEPG15CR_AL.jpgCoaches-clipboard-whistle.jpg

Edited by B-Man

Shady had his own take on Kaepernick http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/24/lesean-mccoy-colin-kaepernick-protest-distraction/

LeSean McCoy says there's only one reason Colin Kaepernick isn't in the NFL ... he's not that good at football.

McCoy unloaded about Kaepernick after Bills practice moments ago ... saying he doesn't believe the league is being unfair to the embattled QB at all.

"You just got to look at all sides, like if I'm an owner, or the GM of a team, do I want to put him on my team? Is he good enough to be on the squad, to even deal with everything that's going on? That's something that I don't really partake in," Shady said.

That wasn't all, the Pro Bowl running back went on to say he thinks a better player like Tom Brady or Odell Beckham wouldn't even be dealing with the heat Kaep is getting.

"Take a guy like Michael Vick who went through all that he went through. He's 10 times better than Kaepernick. So you'll deal with that situation. You'll deal with that attention, the media aspect of it, the good the bad attention to it compared to Kaepernick, he's really not that good of a player."

Shady had his own take on Kaepernick http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/24/lesean-mccoy-colin-kaepernick-protest-distraction/

LeSean McCoy says there's only one reason Colin Kaepernick isn't in the NFL ... he's not that good at football.

McCoy unloaded about Kaepernick after Bills practice moments ago ... saying he doesn't believe the league is being unfair to the embattled QB at all.

"You just got to look at all sides, like if I'm an owner, or the GM of a team, do I want to put him on my team? Is he good enough to be on the squad, to even deal with everything that's going on? That's something that I don't really partake in," Shady said.

That wasn't all, the Pro Bowl running back went on to say he thinks a better player like Tom Brady or Odell Beckham wouldn't even be dealing with the heat Kaep is getting.

"Take a guy like Michael Vick who went through all that he went through. He's 10 times better than Kaepernick. So you'll deal with that situation. You'll deal with that attention, the media aspect of it, the good the bad attention to it compared to Kaepernick, he's really not that good of a player."

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like!

You won't like it so much if this catches fire, McCoy gets labeled an Uncle Tom and Robert Lee gets assigned to all our games.

And just like that Shady's fantasy rank will fall to 96 from 4 on ESPN

Doesn't Shady know that it's racist to think Kaepernick isn't very good?

At least, that's what I'm told. I don't think Kaepernick is very good. "Oh, you just hate him because he's black, you Nazi!" No...I don't hate him, I just don't think he's very good. And I thought so long before all this bull **** started, when I thought he was Hispanic or Samoan or just tan or something.

Doesn't Shady know that it's racist to think Kaepernick isn't very good?

At least, that's what I'm told. I don't think Kaepernick is very good. "Oh, you just hate him because he's black, you Nazi!" No...I don't hate him, I just don't think he's very good. And I thought so long before all this bull **** started, when I thought he was Hispanic or Samoan or just tan or something.

Well, Shady's black so it's fine for him to give his honest opinion. If the Bills get desperate and sign Kaepernick it may be a little awkward in the locker room. I don't hear anything complaining about RG3 not being in the NFL right now.

Sportswriters............. :lol:

Floyd Mayweather is getting an enormous payday tonight and Colin Karpernick can't get a job. Because America.

That hot take would burn through even the highest quality oven mitts. There seem to be just a few holes in that comparison, however:

Kaepernick had a job -- he choose to leave his current contract and now is out of work of his own decision.

Because dumbass. https://twitter.com/SethDavisHoops/status/901502763888029696

Sportswriters............. :lol:

That hot take would burn through even the highest quality oven mitts. There seem to be just a few holes in that comparison, however:

I have yet to understand the attitude that anyone is entitled to be an NFL QB.