Kaepernick and the National Anthem

Is your argument that because he's white he can't comment on Kaep's statements?

:lol: NO! -The argument is that DC Tom can't make up sh___ the man didn't say! -Something we established on the previous page... Kaepernick went out of his way to say that the stand wasn't for him! -Period.

This is what happens when you take moron lessons from DC Tom... You get REALLY good at it....

:lol: NO! -The argument is that DC Tom can't make up sh___ the man didn't say! -Something we established on the previous page... Kaepernick went out of his way to say that the stand wasn't for him! -Period.

This is what happens when you take moron lessons from DC Tom... You get REALLY good at it....

Why are you dismissing Kaepernick's own statement saying that he himself has felt oppressed?

Why are you dismissing Kaepernick's own statement saying that he himself has felt oppressed?

In your mind have you been pulled over unjustly or had bad experiences?

CK: Yes, multiple times. I’ve had times where one of my roommates was moving out of the house in college and because we were the only black people in that neighborhood the cops got called and we had guns drawn on us. Came in the house, without knocking, guns drawn on my teammates and roommates. So I have experienced this. People close to me have experienced this. This isn’t something that’s a one-off case here or a one-off case there. This has become habitual. This has become a habit. So this is something that needs to be addressed.

The assertion by DC Tom that Kaep is presently claiming to be an oppressed hundred millionaire is bulls#!&... THE END.

In your mind have you been pulled over unjustly or had bad experiences?

CK: Yes, multiple times. I’ve had times where one of my roommates was moving out of the house in college and because we were the only black people in that neighborhood the cops got called and we had guns drawn on us. Came in the house, without knocking, guns drawn on my teammates and roommates. So I have experienced this. People close to me have experienced this. This isn’t something that’s a one-off case here or a one-off case there. This has become habitual. This has become a habit. So this is something that needs to be addressed.

The assertion by DC Tom that Kaep is presently claiming to be an oppressed hundred millionaire is bulls#!&... THE END.

So, he IS oppressed?

Again...

"This stand wasn’t for me. This stand wasn’t because I feel like I’m being put down in any kind of way."

So since you're harping on this and fully understand Kaep's protest, who are the other people of color that he claims are oppressed in the USA?

So since you're harping on this and fully understand Kaep's protest, who are the other people of color that he claims are oppressed in the USA?

Oh no you don't... You and DC Tom's preposterous claims have been debunked... That's a wrap...

I'm not interested in starting a discussion that will likely end in the spouting of racist rhetoric... Good-day.

Edited by #34fan

Oh no you don't... You and DC Tom's preposterous claims have been debunked... That's a wrap...

I'm not interested in starting a discussion that will likely end in the spouting of racist rhetoric... Good-day.

Do you truly not understand how poorly you're doing in this argument?

Or maybe you do, given that you've thrown out charges of racism and run away.

Its been my observation watching and listening to blowhards over my 62 years,

that is easy to spot the insecurity that they have (with their own weak arguments) by the rather transparent tactic of declaring victory and and calling for the end of any other dispute.

You sir, are full of this.

Added: who goes on a political internet message board to "win" anything ?..........I've always been mystified by that :D

He states blacks are oppressed. He states he's black. Ergo, he's oppressed. Transitive property: he claims to be a member of a set of people. He claims that set of people is oppressed. He claims he's oppressed.

As far as I can see, you're the only one who's bigoted and prejudiced in this discussion. So it is a good thing for you to walk away.

Its been my observation watching and listening to blowhards over my 62 years,

that is easy to spot the insecurity that they have (with their own weak arguments) by the rather transparent tactic of declaring victory and and calling for the end of any other dispute.

You sir, are full of this.

Added: who goes on a political internet message board to "win" anything ?..........I've always been mystified by that :D

Do you truly not understand how poorly you're doing in this argument?

Or maybe you do, given that you've thrown out charges of racism and run away.

Holy sh!*#, You guys are STILL here?! :lol:

Quit picking through the ashes of your bombed-out argument. -There's NOTHING left, i assure you..... It's saturday, for crying out loud... Get out and DO something...

Holy sh!*#, You guys are STILL here?! :lol:

Quit picking through the ashes of your bombed-out argument. -There's NOTHING left, i assure you..... It's saturday, for crying out loud... Get out and DO something...

You seem to have no problem coming back for a beating.

Keep bombing away, you're doing fine. It's still just a flesh wound.

Colin Kaepernick wears Black Panther Party t-shirt to post-game press conference

MSN Sports, by David Fucillo

Original Article

49'ers 17 -- T.B. 34

Yep, its all about his concern for the "oppressed"....he's not trying to call attention to himself at all

200_s.gif

Edited by B-Man