Gragg & TE Depth

Well looks like Gragg is out with an ACL which really sucks. Feel bad for the guy! Clay better stay healthy because after him, who do we have? Not at all impressed with Dray, Annen and Oleary. Seems like we need to bring a few guys in. Who's out there that we can go after?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@vincec see...didn't need an MRI to know he had a torn ACL...the preponderance of the evidence showed it...how much pain he was in based on the look on his face coupled with the area of his knee he was holding made it pretty obvious what it was...

I'd rather go get a wide out to pair with Watkins. I still think the Bills should talk to Cleveland and see if they can steal Josh Gordon for a 3rd round pick.

I'm not sure I want him in the room with Marcell right now. Other than that, on a strictly football level, you do it in a second.

Keep an eye on Pitta, he's been battling injuries and has a high salary. May not make the Ravens' final 53.

I was thinking about Chris Manhertz. We had him in the building last year, the Saints picked him up but have at least 3 TEs ahead of him. He's a guy they could try to be sly with and release.