Gragg & TE Depth

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should go talk to the Bills. You could save them a lot of money on training staff, MRIs, medical evaluations, etc.

Obviously they didn't need one either since those usually come a few days after the swelling goes down

Last year they sometimes had Kujo play the blocking TE role. If we need to keep four OT because Seantrell is back, I wouldn't mind going after another decent pass catching TE and cutting Dray, who is worthless as a receiver anyway.

Any potential candidates you have in mind?

I anticipate they'll do something here on the wire or via trade.

Yeah, they have to. I wouldn't doubt if Vernon Davis gets released. I doubt they just release Paul. Cameron has consistently dropped balls all through camps and games. They may just cut him because of his contract and then someone will sign him for like $2-3m.

Owen Daniels is still out there too if he's got anything left

He definitely had something last year. He was still a very useful/productive player in Kubiak's offense, and he still hasn't officially announced his retirement. He doesn't fill that primary blocking TE role, but particularly if Clay misses any significant time, he'd be a great guy to have in reserve.