Preseason Game 3: Bills at Washington - 8/26 at 7:30 PM

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not understand the call, the flag came out before the play was done and then it was called after the sack?

He wanted to make sure the QB was down do he could make the late hit call he made. Otherwise it would have been part of the sacking of the QB

I am not impressed with this team. Being this is supposed to be a preview of the season for the first 3 quarters, I'm not feeling great. But we are missing a lot of starters... hope that doesn't mean we'll be missing a lot of starters during the season :|

I am not impressed with this team. Being this is supposed to be a preview of the season for the first 3 quarters, I'm not feeling great. But we are missing a lot of starters... hope that doesn't mean we'll be missing a lot of starters during the season :|

We very clearly are not treating this as a dress rehearsal while it's pretty clear the Skins are. I'm not worried right now.

they are playing the second string, you know that right.

It's Redskins starters against Bills 3's & 4's. Keep some perspective.