At some point, is someone in the FO accountable?

Virgil

Whaley needs to go. this is his mess.

It's amazing how Whaley couldn't predict that his 2nd round LB would suffer an ACL tear and a late round RB he drafted would show up to camp a year later out of shape. You need this kind of foresight if you want to be a GM in the NFL.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Ryan Lochte was also high on whaleys draft board..

Time to go back to getting 'high character high motor' guys. Aka marginally talented lovable losers.

It is all about TT. If he is a star along with Watkins then Whaley and Rex get another year.

If TT is just average and no playoffs, then everyone from Brandon to Whaley to Rex are gone.

Brandon is not going anywhere. Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

I understand that the players are grown-men and responsible for their actions. I get that injuries happen. But at some point, when does it stop being bad luck and start being someone making poor decisions to bring all of these people together?

Karlos Williams had personal issues in college. Their were rumors of Shaq's injury. Dareus had issues his first few years. I could keep going.

Again, I know there is a certain level of circumstance, but it gets to a point where you have to wonder. It's like that person in your life who always gets in trouble or get cheated on. You know they don't want it to happen, but they always find a way when no one else does.

Just thoughts. Flame away.

Continuity is so important though if you want to have a winner in Buffalo, I heard Pegs say so.

I'm not saying anyone should be fired right now and I don't even know who. I'm just starting to feel like I'm on the Bengals cruise ship.

I really just hope that, IF we do have a failure of a season, none of this is used as excuses.

For every Richie Incognito, you're going to have a dozen the like of Karlos Williams. This guy was clearly a POS coming out of college. We took a chance and got burned. Maybe he goes Marshawn Lynch and pseudo-cleans up his act, but I doubt it. You're on notice in March that you're overweight and out of shape, then you show up at camp 5 lbs heavier (and it ain't muscle) and get suspended to boot. The Bills just gave him back the middle finger he was shooting them.