Marcell Dareus entering rehab

YoloinOhio

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea what he's up to, but it's pretty common for people going into rehab to get in one last wild time before checking in.

Word. He should have kept in in the DL. Smoke 70 bong hits at home. Have the fellas bring some hunnies and get blazed. Did it all wrong.

In the age of the cell phone camera how could he have done that?

^

Word. He should have kept in in the DL. Smoke 70 bong hits at home. Have the fellas bring some hunnies and get blazed. Did it all wrong.

^

Yea, that's cool for goofy reality shows or Charlie Sheen.

But when a pro athlete enters rehab ( for whatever) just like in real life

The're probably going to draw blood and test. So they have an idea what the patient

Is dealing with. I'll bet the league, the Bills, Marcel's attorney's, agent, and the NFLPA is wanting too see those results. Pronto

I doubt anyone said go out and get effed up. We will start clean tomorrow.

It does't start tomorrow. That's what Johnny M said and see how that turned out. He hasn't learned his leason and is set to get burned big time. His agant and maybe the team said go to rehab and the heat will be off. You can see how serious he is about it all. I believe he is a lost cause. Sorry to say. Sad really.

Maybe because he is only going to rehab to reduce his suspension?

It now looks that way.

and that Bills have forced his hand. Not his choice at all.

and yes, he's smoked up.

Good luck Buffalo Bills with this one.

It's not quite as bad as Sheldon Richardson getting suspended for 4 games last year, apologizing and promising up and down, and then going on a guns and drug joyride a few days later.

Oh okay. I feel better.

BTW the league handled that really well too. Don't forget the kid in the car

I hope not. If no one in this group had the good sense to tell him to go home that's even worse

no kidding. that had better not be true.

we just cannot enjoy one day as Bills fans without some crap landing on the windshield of our viewing pleasure.

I need some bong hits /s

Let's just hope he gets clean. We need him.

And the NFL is not going to reduce his suspension. Their rules are pretty black and white on the substance abuse and PED policies. Maybe, but a long shot. They can sometimes reduce personal conduct suspensions.

that Bills Fanatics account says the team is working on some kind of reduction. They have had some info in the past. But who knows. Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm wondering how that would have happened since SJF training camp hasn't finished yet, I would have thought the entire team would have been bussed in for the game, and then back to SJF after the game?

not likely

Shades of Johnny here.

pffft