BLM labels Israel genocidal apartheid state

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Perpetual victims? 

the Jews are a group in history that no matter how they get beat down, they ask for little, stick up from themselves,  rise to the top on their own. Grounded in a sense of family, community and purpose, I often see members of that community rise to the top, often from a humble start. 

the real victims are the group of losers that whine in the corner claiming the world is rigged against them, reside in perpetual poverty and persistently fail, with cultures of violence, hate, blame, lacking family values, no leadership nor ability to get behind  leaders with character and generally lacking positive contribution to society. 

Ask for little? They stole a whole region in 1948... With our help.

Nice leg up! Please buy me a house!

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Ask for little? They stole a whole region in 1948... With our help.

On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain's former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end.

"stole" ?

lol

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"stole" ?

lol

Yes the history of the region is really ***** complicated and the Israeli people absolutely have a claim on that land.

But I'm sure if some Native Americans came and told you and your family to suddenly move and find somewhere else to live you'd feel great about it.

Edited by Warcodered

6 hours ago, Doc said:

I agree about them making allegations and then trying to prove it didn't happen.  I mean just look at Russian collusion and all the simps who still believe it. 

But I doubt anyone takes him out.  There's been ample opportunity over the past 7+ years.

They are trying to do it the “legal” way. If all else fails they will find a pasty to do it.

On 10/15/2023 at 7:54 PM, Doc said:

I guess we have some pro-Hamas sympathizers here on the board.  Is that what we're going with now?

They must have some kind of a death wish.  I recommend a demonstration of their misplaced support by suggesting they envision holding a Pride parade in any one of many places where Hamas like groups rule the roost.  If anyone expects there's more than one response that would be produced by that event from those savages you're mind must be malfunctioning. 

But of course the left's support for Hamas is not rational and it is not genuine.  It just suits their need for attention and another opportunity to highlight their obsession with the oppression/oppressor game.  Just another part of their make-believe reality denying view of their world.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They must have some kind of a death wish.  I recommend a demonstration of their misplaced support by suggesting they envision holding a Pride parade in any one of many places where Hamas like groups rule the roost.  If anyone expects there's more than one response that would be produced by that event from those savages you're mind must be malfunctioning. 

But of course the left's support for Hamas is not rational and it is not genuine.  It just suits their need for attention and another opportunity to highlight their obsession with the oppression/oppressor game.  Just another part of their make-believe reality denying view of their world.

It’s simply comes down to the fact that Netanyahu is considered to be far right and therefore they need to vehemently oppose it and make themselves hypocrites by supporting a group they would never support here in America. They’re a bunch of idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It’s simply comes down to the fact that Netanyahu is considered to be far right and therefore they need to vehemently oppose it and make themselves hypocrites by supporting a group they would never support here in America. They’re a bunch of idiots.

It’s funny cause Palestinians are more conservative, nationalistic, and intolerant towards women and the LGBT than the people that get labeled as ”the alt-right” here in the US. BLM and liberals only support Palestine because they think they have to pick a side and Palestinians have darker skin than Israelis. Simple as.

24 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

It’s funny cause Palestinians are more conservative, nationalistic, and intolerant towards women and the LGBT than the people that get labeled as ”the alt-right” here in the US. BLM and liberals only support Palestine because they think they have to pick a side and Palestinians have darker skin than Israelis. Simple as.

I still say it's because Netanyahu's government is considered far-right so they have/are told to support the opposite side.

59 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

If you zoom out a tiny bit it makes more sense.

Both group represents an organized violent pity party blaming their failures on the successful. All of their respective programmed in ‘values’ are far more pliable than their overall purpose of vilifying the norms they blame as pitted against them. 

• 5 months later...