What happens when we start 0-6

Yeezus

A) I highly doubt that we go 0-6 or 1-5, even with all the craziness, which lasts about 4 games. The Ravens don't look lights out. The Jets lost several key vets. The Pats are without Brady. LA is throwing a rookie QB to the wolves. SF is looking like one of the worst teams in the league.

B) If we do, well, it's fortunate the we have Greg Roman to put in charge.

you know, (B) would not be a bad result... good thinking WWIP.. i like that angle a great deal. Roman as HC would be a great transition for the franchise. Here's to tanking 2016 for Greg Roman, Head Coach !! hell anyone can coach the defense, in today's NFL, defense is for losers. offense is for winners! The Pegs get their continuity, and we get rid of Rex and his fat bro.

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe 1-5. But I don't see this team beating anyone on that schedule right now

When happens then? Another year blamed on injuries or guys missing? Please. There is a certain point as a fan where you stop believing the crap that comes out of this organizations mouth. This year could not have started off any worse, only thing now that would top it all is if we lose a key guy on offense b/c Rex is obsessed with pre season games.

You really can't possibly see any scenario where the Bills beat that unstoppable juggernaut: the San Francisco 49ers - a team that Vegas has favored in zero games this year - a team whose coach makes Rexy look like Bill Belichick? And in a game that isn't even relevant to the main reasons everyone's freaking out today as Dareus will be back by then. The Jets at home is very winnable (we've beat them five games in a row); trust me, I'm in NYC and people don't have much more hope for that team than we do (and they were 10-6). The Rams anywhere are very beatable. The Ravens aren't exactly worldbeaters, even if they are healthier than last year, and the Pats have, believe it or not, pretty well mirrored what we are going through, with injuries and a 4-game suspension to their best player. The Cardinals ... well, any given Sunday is about all I've got there.

Look, it's been a bad few days, but if you take a breath and a step back, you'll realize the team hasn't been savaged quite to the degree it seems. We tend to put ourselves in a bubble, where we only see our own train riding on one rail, not noticing other fans freaking out about their own trainwrecks.

If we go by recent history, it's more likely we're talking about a 3-3 team (and considering our tendencies, one that somehow beat the Cardinals then lost an absolutely atrocious game to the 49ers).

When happens then? Another year blamed on injuries or guys missing? Please. There is a certain point as a fan where you stop believing the crap that comes out of this organizations mouth. This year could not have started off any worse, only thing now that would top it all is if we lose a key guy on offense b/c Rex is obsessed with pre season games.

Feet and now preseason games? Weird guy

If we start 0-6 you fire the coach. Is there any other choice?

how about NOT firing a coach with 1 1/2 seasons under his belt. All you Madden GM's are the same; fire, replace, sign. The real NFL doesnt work that way.

It took Jimmy Johnson 3 years to win a Super Bowl with Dallas, 3!! not 1 1/2.

You fire some coaches and promote Russ Brandon.

:)

You really can't possibly see any scenario where the Bills beat that unstoppable juggernaut: the San Francisco 49ers - a team that Vegas has favored in zero games this year - a team whose coach makes Rexy look like Bill Belichick?

You may be right about the HC. Yet, Kelly is still an upgrade over Tomsula. Wow.

We start freaking out because the first pick in the draft is the QB from Clemson who's better than the paper machete QB who we just gave a big contract to.

The Paper Machete. That has a nice ring to it. Is the Carboard Cleaver taken?

Edited by Jauronimo

Pegula's fix your franchise, wtf.

The franchise will be a circus of dysfunction, chaos and a culture of losing until the Pegula's begin to identify that Russ Brandon and Doug Whaley are part of the larger issues surrounding the Buffalo Bills organization.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

The defense absolutely stunk at the beginning of last season. They were terrible and still went 3-3, losing to two playoff teams and the Giants. That was also when Taylor was just getting going on offense. So can they lose the first 6 games of the season? Sure, but the offense could also be much better than what it was and they could go better than 3-3. I totally get the 16 years without playoffs, negative nancy attitude about the team. To Chicken Little, the sky is in fact, always falling. Right now, the offense is healthy and but for a suspended backup, we aren't seeing any meaningful missed games on that side of the ball. That's why they play the games though.

There is no way this is a legit thread...we have won 9 and 8 games the last 2 seasons...and now because 2 rookies are hurt we are going to go winless through 6 games, including losing the literally the worst team in the entire NFL going into the season, the 49ers? All this despite having a more developed Taylor, healthy Watkins, healthy McCoy...Im just gonna stop actually, no reason to keep disputing a fake thread.

You are either 5 years old and have no comprehension of football or are you just putting up another pathetic and trollish post to get reactions. There is no other explanation for the stupidity of this post...and yes, i am flat out calling it stupid because there are no kinder words to be used and the frequency of these appearing on the board is getting overly annoying.

The franchise will be a circus of dysfunction, chaos and a culture of losing until the Pegula's begin to identify that Russ Brandon and Doug Whaley are part of the larger issues surrounding the Buffalo Bills organization.

This is nothing more than the hope of the unknown being better than the status quo.

The people obnoxiously cheering for cleaning house will turn tail and go "same old bills" the minute something goes wrong for the new regime.

Excuse the Pegula's for not following your theory.

This is nothing more than the hope of the unknown being better than the status quo.

The people obnoxiously cheering for cleaning house will turn tail and go "same old bills" the minute something goes wrong for the new regime.

Excuse the Pegula's for not following your theory.

So the owner is going to fire the guy that he just promoted to run his entire business operation because the football team started 0-6? If Brandon Spikes breaks a leg they should get rid of the assistant OL coach.

One of my biggest pet peeves on here is when people don't understand what someone is responsible for. If the QB struggles it isn't Ed Reed's fault. If the ST are bad it isn't the guy in charge of sales fault. People are (in every company in the world) judged on what they are responsible for. My job is to sell commercial property and casualty insurance. If someone in the personal lines department messes up a claim it has nothing to do with how I am doing my job. Tuel gets it :thumbsup:

Food for thought -- Mr. Big Puff was suspended for the first game of 2015, which oddly enough turned out to be one of the D's best performances of the season.

Clearly, we want Dareus on the field, but Rex did show he could put together a pretty good game plan when he had some time to do it.

So the owner is going to fire the guy that he just promoted to run his entire business operation because the football team started 0-6? If Brandon Spikes breaks a leg they should get rid of the assistant OL coach.

One of my biggest pet peeves on here is when people don't understand what someone is responsible for. If the QB struggles it isn't Ed Reed's fault. If the ST are bad it isn't the guy in charge of sales fault. People are (in every company in the world) judged on what they are responsible for. My job is to sell commercial property and casualty insurance. If someone in the personal lines department messes up a claim it has nothing to do with how I am doing my job. Tuel gets it :thumbsup:

100% agree. People who follow sports teams (it isn't just Bills fans) are notoriously bad at understanding that these organisations are so big now and still need to operate aside from what they do on the field. Success on the field is the ultimate purpose but just because the team isn't winning doesn't mean everyone in the organisation is doing their job badly.