What happens when we start 0-6

Yeezus

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) I highly doubt that we go 0-6 or 1-5, even with all the craziness, which lasts about 4 games. The Ravens don't look lights out. The Jets lost several key vets. The Pats are without Brady. LA is throwing a rookie QB to the wolves. SF is looking like one of the worst teams in the league.

B) If we do, well, it's fortunate the we have Greg Roman to put in charge.

Like I said in the Box o' Shout: this suspension hurts, but it isn't going to be the difference between 10-6 and 6-10.

The team needs to start 2-2 at worst to make the playoffs, because I think they have to have both the SF and LA games as wins. So they need to win 2 of @ Baltimore, vs NYJ, vs. Arizona, @ NE. Tough sledding, but certainly not impossible by any stretch.

Who knows which Baltimore team shows up in week 1? That team has real issues with their receiving corps and their secondary. If that was the opener in Buffalo I'd have the Bills as a heavy favorite. As it stands I think the Bills are at least even to win.

Jest at home opener in week 2 should be a win. The Jest just don't match up well with the Bills.

'Zona at home is going to be tough. Would've been nice to host the Browns here in week 3 and had 'Zona in December. I think we drop this one.

The Cheats in NE is winnable without Brady. Sure, Belichick will know all our plays, but they're a lot more beatable without Brady. It'll be nice to have 3 games on Garrappolo going in.

2-2 seems very realistic and I could see 3-1 as easily as 1-3.

Who knows which Baltimore team shows up in week 1? That team has real issues with their receiving corps and their secondary. If that was the opener in Buffalo I'd have the Bills as a heavy favorite. As it stands I think the Bills are at least even to win.

Jest at home opener in week 2 should be a win. The Jest just don't match up well with the Bills.

'Zona at home is going to be tough. Would've been nice to host the Browns here in week 3 and had 'Zona in December. I think we drop this one.

The Cheats in NE is winnable without Brady. Sure, Belichick will know all our plays, but they're a lot more beatable without Brady. It'll be nice to have 3 games on Garrappolo going in.

2-2 seems very realistic and I could see 3-1 as easily as 1-3.

We only have half a defense, man.

Tyrod had better be a miracle worker.

They're not going to start 0-6, so there's that. Come on, the first 6 opponents are the Ravens, Jets, Cards, Pats, Rams and Niners. You really think the Bills will lose all six? Wow. Here's the situation with the team right now: Full OLine will be ready for the regular season, Shady will starting and have Bush and Gillislee behind him. The starting WRs should be healthy and the TEs are coming along nicely. Essentially the O is missing Karlos and a rookie RB. And oh yeah, we have that Tyrod guy. O looks very good to me.

The main area of concern then is the D and justifiably so. No doubt the loss of Dareus hurts some, compounded by Lawson missing a game. But it's not like there's a tremendous drop off without them. Better to have them, sure, but it's hardly grounds for doom and gloom that we don't. LB situation is worrisome and has been all off season to me. Right now DBs look solid. So if the Bills get just okay, middle of the pack performances out of the D, and the O hums like it should, there's no way the Bills go 0-6. At worst, they go 4-2.

Of course, all my optimism is based on there being no further serious injuries nor any more suspensions.

They're not going to start 0-6, so there's that. Come on, the first 6 opponents are the Ravens, Jets, Cards, Pats, Rams and Niners. You really think the Bills will lose all six? Wow. Here's the situation with the team right now: Full OLine will be ready for the regular season, Shady will starting and have Bush and Gillislee behind him. The starting WRs should be healthy and the TEs are coming along nicely. Essentially the O is missing Karlos and a rookie RB. And oh yeah, we have that Tyrod guy. O looks very good to me.

The main area of concern then is the D and justifiably so. No doubt the loss of Dareus hurts some, compounded by Lawson missing a game. But it's not like there's a tremendous drop off without them. Better to have them, sure, but it's hardly grounds for doom and gloom that we don't. LB situation is worrisome and has been all off season to me. Right now DBs look solid. So if the Bills get just okay, middle of the pack performances out of the D, and the O hums like it should, there's no way the Bills go 0-6. At worst, they go 4-2.

Of course, all my optimism is based on there being no further serious injuries nor any more suspensions.

At worst, 4-2? I am a reformed homer and never would have predicted that.