Possible One Game Suspension for Manny Lawson for DV

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The proof is in the pudding. Now i bet you're expecting me to provide the proof after saying that but this is where i have to let you know that i saw an opportunity to say "the proof is in the pudding" and i took it because I've always wanted to say it and never did before. I still don't know what the hell it means. If it's pudding, then aren't the ingredients all mixed together? How can you get the proof out of it? Is it like taking the lactose out of milk?

Well, it's been shortened some over the years. It started out as, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating."

Make more sense now?

@bytimgraham

One of our sources says this DV arrest is not why Manny Lawson is facing a suspension.

I'm sorry but this is absolutely horrible reporting... His original tweet was:

@bytimgraham

Also told one-game suspension possible for Manny Lawson for domestic violence incident.

So what is it, does he even know? Is it even about DV? If their was another arrest or DV incident wouldn't there be some sort of police report or something?

@bytimgraham

One of our sources says this DV arrest is not why Manny Lawson is facing a suspension.

And yet he felt the need to tweet out details of Manny's dirty laundry for all to see. I really can't stand this guy.

I don't get it, why wouldn't you gather all the facts first, be sure of what information you have AND THEN report it.

It's embarrassing to him really.

Timmah really is an assclown. He takes EVERYTHING personally, and then wages war to try and prove himself right. Terrible inferiority complex.

I know Tim is "doing his job" and it's manny's fault that the incident even exists, but I feel terrible for his family that this is being drug out 2 1/2 years later. Mostly feel for his wife. Just horrible.

He's not doing his job, he's trolling Bills fans.

I'm scanning through this thread and sounds like no one has a definitive answer to whether the 2014 incident is the cause for the possible suspension. Maybe the reason Manny is stating we're working through it is if it was before the new policy, maybe they are negotiating behind closed doors with the NFL to just pay a fine or something. Who knows?

My opinion is that el douche put a minion on the case to uncover anything public that may or may not have anything to do with the current situation (if there is one). This is what the minion found so el douche is running with it while at the same time leaving himself an out.

I don't get it, why wouldn't you gather all the facts first, be sure of what information you have AND THEN report it.

It's embarrassing for him really.

He is el douche.

My opinion is that el douche put a minion on the case to uncover anything public that may or may not have anything to do with the current situation (if there is one). This is what the minion found so el douche is running with it while at the same time leaving himself an out.

He has left himself an out, in his original tweet he's said "suspension possible".

It seems strange that the NFL would dig this out now. I guess that they might be working through a backlog. But this is before they clamped down.

It might be punishment within the rules in place at the time, but quite obviously no one cared at the time and it didn't make any waves. We likely never know about it or care unless Timmy G mentions he might get suspended for it.

I am getting the impression it is not for the 2014 incident. It is for something else that happened in the 2015 offseason. Based on all of the "reporting" and what we know up until now. Did I mention this whole thing sucks?

Edited by YoloinOhio

@AdamBenigni

NFL says investigation is not focused on 2014 Scottsdale domestic charge/dismissal involving #Bills Lawson. This is different incident.

Source tells me they understand potential discipline on #Bills Lawson has not been determined at this point. @WGRZ

Details on nature of incident being investigated on #Bills Lawson remain unclear. Termed only under personal conduct at this point. @WGRZ