Possible One Game Suspension for Manny Lawson for DV

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is accurate, you can't call him a stupid idiot because that would be derogatory to stupid idiots. Seriously a grow man hitting a woman. WTF

Whoa, cowboy. You inventing facts or do you have a source?

Nope. And first-time DV violations are 6 games. No idea where 1 game comes from?

Depends on what happens. You can punch a whole in your wall, your girl feels threatened and you can catch a DV.

To be clear you should never hit a women but a lot of guys that catch DV have never layed a finger and just get !@#$ed by the system.

Depends on what happens. You can punch a whole in your wall, your girl feels threatened and you can catch a DV.

To be clear you should never hit a women but a lot of guys that catch DV have never layed a finger and just get !@#$ed by the system.

Yep. Look up what qualifies as "domestic violence" and what is required for an arrest for it nowadays. It's not hard.

You know what's even more hilarious, I was looking at karlos Williams interview he said one of the people he said he talked to to get through his looming suspension was marcel, now I'm wondering what that conversation was like not sure whose to blame for all of these off field issues, someone needs to be held accountable. I'm starting to believe buffalo bringing in low character guys. smh

What's a domestic situation?

An argument? How are you suspended for that

In some states, if the police are called to a home for a domestic incident, they are required to make an arrest, regardless if anybody laid hands on anyone.

What's the position on threatening in the NFL's DV policy? I take "violence" to mean a domestic partner was struck, not just threatened.

What's the position on threatening in the NFL's DV policy? I take "violence" to mean a domestic partner was struck, not just threatened.

Guessing 1 game vs 6 games.

Just like some personal fouls penalties are called. Some are a 5 yard penalty some you get kicked out of the game and suspended both are called Personal Fouls

I...I just...Jesus.

Look, this came out of the blue. Doesn't stuff like this make the news? This isn't like "oh, you failed a drug test", a Domestic incident of an NFL player is a TMZ gold mine. We heard about Kromer. I don't see how this is the first we heard about something like this.

I...I just...Jesus.

Look, this came out of the blue. Doesn't stuff like this make the news? This isn't like "oh, you failed a drug test", a Domestic incident of an NFL player is a TMZ gold mine. We heard about Kromer. I don't see how this is the first we heard about something like this.

I think there's HIPPA and/ or nflpa reasons for keeping drug tests private.

We really are a circus of a team, sigh.

I can't blame Rex for this but this does seem like a team he would coach,

I believe it was Tim Graham who said it isn't a recent thing (could have happened last year) and they don't know when the 1 game will be issued.

This is some bull ****. Goodell is starting to get like Giuliani with this punishment bullsh*t.

I think there's HIPPA and/ or nflpa reasons for keeping drug tests private.

I can't blame Rex for this but this does seem like a team he would coach,

Yeah. With all the crazy stuff happening with player abuse, and how every time that there was a whiff of it people went crazy, I'm wondering how we hear about drug suspensions with a few weeks (like Lane Johnson, and even then we had leaks about Marcel) so I wonder how that slipped through the cracks.