Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry Sullivan ‏@TBNSully 4h4 hours ago

Bills' statement nails it by saying Dareus "put himself first." Much like the other $100 million defender no longer on the team

Bravo Jerry!

http://overthecap.com/player/marcell-dareus/1830/

Just take a look at his contract. Jesús El Savior Christ. He needs to get a handle on his business or things could get very ugly for the Bills. Any word on if there are protections for the team in the event that he would do something like he just did? I'll dig on that.

Jerry Sullivan @TBNSully 4h4 hours ago

Bills' statement nails it by saying Dareus "put himself first." Much like the other $100 million defender no longer on the team

Bravo Jerry!

It must have hurt Jerry to have to compliment the Bills statement. He made himself feel better by congratulating himself in the other tweet.

As an aside, it is funny that he tweeted the other day that he was proud of his son that he stuck by his "hero" A Rod. (See below)

Hmmm.

Is anyone else able to appreciate the irony here?

Jerry sure as sh*t is unable to do so.

Jerry Sullivan@TBNSully Aug 12

My son is at Yankee Stadium for his hero's final game. Respect him for standing by his man

Edited by Peter

Just take a look at his contract. Jesús El Savior Christ. He needs to get a handle on his business or things could get very ugly for the Bills. Any word on if there are protections for the team in the event that he would do something like he just did? I'll dig on that.

FWIW

Field Yates Retweeted Adam Schefter

FWIW: Dareus' contract does not have void language of guaranteed money tied to a substance abuse-related suspension.

Sometimes I think guys like to argue just to see their words on the interweb pages. Dareus was smoking synthetic weed when Marrone was coach (as I recall). I guess Marrone was a loose coach?? Give it a break. Dareus made a choice. He's a millionaire...and selfish at that. Stop casting blame on a coach who can't control what grown men do under a CBA that limits what coaches can and can't do in the off season. The players made this bed...lie in it.

You just thought of that, huh?

So sick of these bone headed mistakes by guys who just don't get it. It's bad enough the Bills are snake-bit by injuries every year and the front office gambled and lost on a guy with a bum shoulder, but we don't need fools taking themselves out on top of it.

Look - it's not that hard - the bar is set very low - don't do illegal stuff. You don't have to be a Walter Payton candidate or visit sick kids in the hospital - be a major a-hole if you must - just don't do anything illegal.

It must have hurt Jerry to have to compliment the Bills statement. He made himself feel better by congratulating himself in the other tweet.

As an aside, it is funny that he tweeted the other day that he was proud of his son that he stuck by his "hero" A Rod. (See below)

Hmmm.

Is anyone else able to appreciate the irony here?

Jerry sure as sh*t is unable to do so.

Jerry Sullivan‏@TBNSully Aug 12

My son is at Yankee Stadium for his hero's final game. Respect him for standing by his man

Dudes a freak at times

Sometimes I think guys like to argue just to see their words on the interweb pages. Dareus was smoking synthetic weed when Marrone was coach (as I recall). I guess Marrone was a loose coach?? Give it a break. Dareus made a choice. He's a millionaire...and selfish at that. Stop casting blame on a coach who can't control what grown men do under a CBA that limits what coaches can and can't do in the off season. The players made this bed...lie in it.

Common sense, thank you.

For those who think the NFL policy of suspending players for weed is dumb, here's my two cents. And I say this with the full knowledge that more "well informed" individuals will correct my "misconceptions" about pot...

Is pot legal? In some places, yes. In some circumstances, yes.

Is pot harmful? In most cases, usually not. In some cases, yes.

Does smoking pot lead to poor choices? In some cases, yes. Could those poor choices be harmful to yourself or others, yes.

Does the desire to smoke pot lead to poor choices? Yes. I'm not talking about the chemical effects of the drug here; I'm talking about the apparently uncontrollable impulses people have when they're not high.

Should the NFL relax its marijuana policy? My view is that it should not because it's consumption and the pursuit of its consumption is apparently so compelling as to make people willing to throw away $100 million opportunities. And anything that renders a person so GODFORSAKEN STUPID is not a thing I want the NFL telling my 9-year-old son or 9-month-old daughter "Sure, go to town!"

Call me old-fashioned, but the self-indulgence and "I'mma get mine" ethos in our society is the reason for more of our problems than all the politicians, corporations, special interests and terrorists combined.

Now get off my lawn. ;)

Karlos' food addiction was so compelling as to make him willing to throw away millions of dollars of opportunities.

Criminalize whatever it was that Karlos was eating! Your poor 9 year old son or 9 month old daughter depends on it!

...but but but, he has had to deal with so much in his young life, or so we have been told that these are the reasons behind his not being able to stay the F out of trouble.

F that. I knew when the HUGE contract was announced that the Bills would regret it. I just didn't think it would be this soon. Drag racing down Milestrip, synthetic marijuana, now this. What am I missing? Oh yeah...overweight. I'd love to see him get on a scale, because there is no way that fat slob weighs what is listed on bb.com.

The excuse list for Whaley, Rex & Pegula is all set for the end of season presser. :wallbash:

Seeing him in person MANY times at work... man i am a bit taller... but boy is he wider than me and im a stone throw from 300 myself.