Preseason Game #1- Colts

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong but it looks like the game is being broadcast live on MSG-1, channel 635 on Directv. Maybe this is part of the new deal.

I have directv And it's listed in the guide to be shown on msg western New York channel 635-1

I'm not sure if it will be televised on DirecTV 635-1 outside of NY state. If it is, you may still need the sports package in order to see it. I'm in Richmond and do have the sports package so I'll find out one way or another at 7:00 tonight. Here's to hoping. :beer:

I'm sure I'm late to the party on this one, but is anyone doing the free 7 day trial of NFL game pass? I did it last season and it worked just fine with no problems cancelling. You do not get charged the $99 if you cancel before the 7 day trial period is up. Anyone doing this? I stream the game from my MacBook through HDMI to my television.

https://www.nfl.com/gamepass?akmobile=ios&akcarrier=other

My wife keeps complaining that I pay for Sunday ticket and don't get preseason games. Since I don't live near Buffalo anymore, I am limited in what I can watch. Any streaming options

As for the OP's question, I actually went to a preseason game in Chicago when Doug Flutie was the untried backup to Rob Johnson. He actually played a good part of the game and Bills won (I think) I'm interested to see the progress that Cardale Jones has made.

I'll be paying attention to Seymour and Williams. Bush McCoy AND K Will are not playing so that's kind of a bummer.

I'll be paying attention to Seymour and Williams. Bush McCoy AND K Will are not playing so that's kind of a bummer.

Plenty of players vying for a spot. really concerned about the LBs as a group so i will be watching them closely. Lucky for me my rabbit ears will pick up the game !!

I'm sure I'm late to the party on this one, but is anyone doing the free 7 day trial of NFL game pass? I did it last season and it worked just fine with no problems cancelling. You do not get charged the $99 if you cancel before the 7 day trial period is up. Anyone doing this? I stream the game from my MacBook through HDMI to my television.

https://www.nfl.com/gamepass?akmobile=ios&akcarrier=other

i did it last year too. I think I'm going to save it for the 3rd PS game where you get the most time from the starters.

Hard to believe I am really looking forward to preseason game, but I am.

Go Bills !

I'm totally jacked. I love watching for the underdogs, and seeing who, if any, step up.

Really hoping Kujo takes the next step (and, yeah, I know it has to be a big one), but I think he can.

Also, really hoping that Striker, Zimmer, and Wilder Jr. all bring it. All three have such great athleticism, it would be an excellent thing if they could translate that to their respective positions.

Looking forward to Cardale, too. Should be fun to watch, when it doesn't matter.

Hard to believe I am really looking forward to preseason game, but I am.

Go Bills !

It's been a long offseason. I hope it's a long time before I'm looking forward to the draft again. While I'm eager to see the game, I won't put much stock in it. Just looking for happy little things to cling to.

I dig watching the underdogs too!

This time of year I want to see who is stepping up from the rooks to the recent FAs. and the guys from last year who were injured or nicked up. Robert Woods comes to mind.

I mentioned the defense and LBs

On offense i am going to watch the TEs Dray Annen Gragg and O Leary, heck even Mundine if he plays.

and certainly as mentioned Rocky, the Tackles.

Augie i am not expecting any happy, but if we get some i will hold them closely, pet them , and call them George

Rodak

Three scouts from the Bills' Week 1 opponent, the Baltimore Ravens, scheduled to be in press box for tonight's preseason opener vs. Colts. Also scouts from Cowboys, Lions, Packers, Jets, Raiders, Steelers, Titans and Montreal Allouettes with seats assigned. Standard procedure as teams scout players prior to roster cutdowns.