Don't sleep on Glass Goodwin--making a good impression

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe they just should have split the season. First 8 games/last 8 games.

At least with Goodwin it is just the physical. Harvin had other issues, as well.

Funny, I don't remember any locker room disputes involving Harvin in his time here. He looked to be a pretty solid leader on the team. But maybe I'm losing it.

Funny, I don't remember any locker room disputes involving Harvin in his time here. He looked to be a pretty solid leader on the team. But maybe I'm losing it.

When his hip started acting up I think he checked out. If I recall, Rex had to persuade him in November to not retire. My comment didn't have anything to do with locker room troubles.

I had huge hopes for Goodwin giving this team what James Lofton did 25 years ago. The ability to stretch the field to open up the inside for Watkins,Clay and shady. Last year I finally wrote him off due to his inability to stay on the field. Seeing this thread gave me pause that I may have given up too soon. Then he gets hurt last night celbrating a touchdown. Put me in the camp of expecting nothing and anything he gives is a bonus but I would not want him to take a roster spot of someone who can contribute consistently.