Bills power rankings

Beerball

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not ready for us to be top ten. Dallas and Phili and us... I question it

You do know those ranking are for this week? You act like you dont know that.

Don't bother posting insider articles man. Waste of clicks.

Only a waste of clicks for people who can't read.

I'm waiting for joesixpack's blog with hot takes of the day. Now there's something that would be worth clicking on to become fully misinformed. :lol:

Looks like you're in the running for asshat of the day too. Congratulations!

Edited by joesixpack

I'm waiting for joesixpack's blog with hot takes of the day. Now there's something that would be worth clicking on to become fully misinformed. :lol:

we are all waiting for yours. I think the title would be "URL"and subject would be "Ctrl v"

@PatKirwanCBS

Week 7 Power Rankings: http://realfootballnetwork.com/week-7-rankings/

Top 5: #PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png #SKOLNFL_Season_2016_MN.png #WeAre12NFL_Season_2016_SEA.png #DallasCowboysNFL_Season_2016_DAL.png #RiseUpNFL_Season_2016_ATL.png

12. BUFFALO (4-2) (14)
Another team that’s won four straight, the Bills’ revival has been spearheaded by a return to the run game, and a revival of Rex Ryan’s aggressive defensive style.

@mikerodak

Bills fall to No. 16 in ESPN Power Rankings; face Nos. 1 and 2 over their next two games: https://t.co/XHJ6IW1bVX

16. Buffalo Bills

2016 record: 4-3

Week 7 ranking: 8rd-arrow.png

The Bills couldn't get their ground game going against the Dolphins and they lost, a common theme for them this season. The Bills are averaging 73 rush yards in losses and 212 rush yards in wins. They ripped off 134 the first time they played the Patriots in Week 4. Can they do it again this week?

Meet the new boss (same as the old boss)
After suffering their first loss of the season, the Minnesota Vikings cede the No. 1 spot to ... a familiar bunch. Check out Elliot Harrison's updated NFL pecking order as we approach the halfway point.

RANK 13

BUF.png

4-3 BILLS

Why the significant drop following a close road loss? One reason: With all the missing personnel this team has endured, the single player it can't afford to be without is LeSean McCoy. This is a run-first team that's already down its top two wideouts. So it will be difficult for Tyrod Taylor to pick up the slack through the air if Shady is out for any extended period of time. Shocking that this front seven -- or any front seven -- let Jay Ajayi rack up two bills (his second straight week hitting that mark). Yikes.

I trust DVOA over writers' "power rankings" because there's no human bias involved...

1. Eagles

2. Seahawks

3. Broncos

4. Vikings

5. Cowboys

6. Patriots

7. Falcons

8. Packers

9. Bills

10. Cardinals

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2016/week-7-dvoa-ratings

Only one I question is the Broncos placement? Their D is not as good as last year, (still very good) and I think the O got worse.

There are like 3 good teams in the NFL. This league sucks this year.

yes it a 9 win wildcard maybe 2 of them

If there was ever a year for them to make the playoffs, it's this year. The Jets, Ravens, & Fins are teams of poo and we blew those games.

dolphins arent poo, although I hope they lose the rest of their games, Ravens also are not easy to play especially at home may they also lose the rest of their games. Jets are in fact poo

7-9 at best.

In a "bad" league, a losing record.

I think they will be 7-9 or 10-6. I can see them going one of two ways... I think they will either sputter into mediocrity or really get going in the right direction. The schedule just has too many tough games to get above 10 wins. Edited by dulles

If there was ever a year for them to make the playoffs, it's this year. The Jets, Ravens, & Fins are teams of poo and we blew those games.

If there was ever a year to take the division it was 2008 with Brady going on IR after the first game. The Bills went 5-1 to start that season but that one loss was the killer with Trent Edwards suffering a concussion and he should have been benched for the next five or six games.

Anyway, this year the Bills were paper thin at so many positions and it was talked about all offseason by many of us Bills fans. Apparently, the Bills FO didn't think this was the case though and I wonder what they think now scrambling to find a decent WR, a decent replacement RB for Shady.

That right side of the line was in question, the WR corps and RB depth were also questioned. Last week the Dolphins made the Bills RT, RG look bad and allowed some big plays.

No Sammy, no Shady, and the latter is what helps the entire team win games. Until those two return, I can see the Bills dropping like a stone in power rankings. Unless Whaley can make a trade for a WR or RB!

@si_nfl

This was a big week for the AFC West—all four teams crack the top 10 of @ChrisBurke_SI's Week 8 Power Rankings. http://on.si.com/2ewWOej

Cvuz9rUXEAEHUlO.jpg

bills_150.png
Buffalo Bills
Last Week: 6
Record: 4–3
Miami entered Week 7 saddled with one of the NFL’s worst run defenses. Buffalo managed 67 yards on 22 carries (while allowing 256 yards), as a hobbled LeSean McCoy offered little help. Suddenly, all the good feelings built up during the Bills’ recent four-game win streak are set to vanish in a heartbeat unless they can knock off the Patriots again.