• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not relevant to the topic, but...

Tom Lommel, a 46-year-old actor in Los Angeles, said [...]

His wife, however, isn’t a fan. Mr. Lommel, who often works from home [...]

A "work from home" actor? That's called unemployment. :lol:

And I wear cargo shorts. Because I like pockets. I need pockets. I somehow end up carrying a lot of crap around with me, and I'm not carrying a !@#$ing man-purse.

Edited by DC Tom

I still wear them and will continue to. I also will continue to wear loose fit Levis and Lee carpenter jeans. The words, "that's in (or out) of style," mean absolutely nothing to me and never have.

!@#$ you slaves to fashion.

nope , too long, anything past the knee drives me nuts, if I wanted to wear pants I would.

I still wear them and will continue to. I also will continue to wear loose fit Levis and Lee carpenter jeans. The words, "that's in (or out) of style," mean absolutely nothing to me and never have.

!@#$ you slaves to fashion.

Preach!!!

Always wear lose fit because I lift weights and need bigger leg room and I like my balls not crushed thank you

They are outta their mind, never go out of style. The best ones are the BDU shorts... Classic vintage M-65 paratrooper style. The got the side adjusters or draw string so you can lose or gain weight.

https://www.amazon.com/Rothco-Vintage-M-65-Field-Shorts/dp/B018MVUYXG

"...I got a pocket for my cough drops, a pocket for my handkerchief

Before I gave it up, I had a pocket for my spliff

And my favorite pocket, you know the one I'm thinking of

Is the pocket in my heart for your love?

The pocket in my heart for your love..."

No one needs that many pockets.

Men should only carry three things: Keys. Wallet. and utility knife. Phones are optional.

Miss carrying a knife. Travel too much so had to give it up for a silly utili-key.

Cargo shorts are absurd. The pockets are either for show, so you're wearing them like faux epaulets like a chick or they are full of useless things and you might as wear a purse...like a chick.

Man up men.

Edited by Observer

No. Has nothing to do with whats considered "in style," has everything to do with them being ugly as hell.

Hate to break it to you but "ugly as hell" is why they are not "in style".

Wallet in one pocket, phone in another, keys in another, snack in another. Don't have to sit on your wallet when driving. A real mans shorts. Not fashionable for those guys who wear skinny jeans and dress shoes without socks.

Real men use a money clip and the shirt pocket is where the phone goes. :D

God no..and never have worn them.

Has nothing to do with what's in "style" or "fashion" , some things just are silly looking.

This & I will add goofy-looking complicated sandals. This has been confirmed by hot gals & women whose opinion I trust. I am not a slave to fashion but do not want to look like a dweeb. More power to you if you don't give a rat's ass how you appear. There appears to be positive correlation between age and lack of fashion...note the prevalance of sweatpants in the 60+ crowd. But they don't give a sh!t anymore & that's cool.