Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 6

Beerball

Nice try 26CB, but it ain't gonna make up for the fact that nobody posted any good information about Day 5. :angry:

The fact that we haven't won this Super Bowl yet this year just speaks to the incompetence of this staff, front office, ownership, fans and their pets!

I will be there today with a Focus on ILBs. Really curious/excited to see Ragland at work. Hopefully I'll have something decent to add later. Any other areas of focus people are interested on?

OLine/DLine, especially the younger guys like Miller and Washington. Appreciate it

I'm seeing a bit of regression from WR Dez Lewis so far in Bills camp. Hasn't done much to stand out first week... http://es.pn/2axYYHW

IK Enempkali is back working with the first team defense at ROLB today. Eric Striker was there Tuesday. #Bills

I'm seeing a bit of regression from WR Dez Lewis so far in Bills camp. Hasn't done much to stand out first week... http://es.pn/2axYYHW

interesting, because I feel like I'm hearing the opposite - Pat Kirwan mentioned Lewis about 75 times when they were there on Tuesday night. Guess we shall see...

Does Rodak ever post anything that isn't snarky, bad news, or potential bad news?

I have come to the conclusion that Rodent is the "bad guy reporter" and relishes the roll

He has a sick thing going knowing and liking that 90 percent of the bills fan population would like to forcibly take his lunch money

interesting, because I feel like I'm hearing the opposite - Pat Kirwan mentioned Lewis about 75 times when they were there on Tuesday night. Guess we shall see...

Because Rodent posted this I think Lewis must be doing awesome.

but....as Turbo put it yesterday...the true test is live action. Need to see Dez make some plays against other teams

Brutally hot at #Bills practice. Water boys working overtime.

1. Walter Powell once again making an impression at WR, either beating his man or fighting hard for every ball.

2 retweets9 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. Reggie Ragland looking strong in 9-on-7 run game work. A few big stops. Sammy Watkins working on routes/conditioning on other end of field.

1. Is working on two-minute offense. To start: Woods, Goodwin, Salas, Clay. Little rotates with Goodwin.

2 retweets2 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. Bills WRs Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin made a couple great catches in 1 on 1s. Woods' was a diving grab...obviously. #BillsCamp

Tyrod dealing with an eye issue on sideline. Trying to get his eye flushed out.

EJ Manuel's first two-minute drill of camp ends in two incompletions and a punt. http://es.pn/2ay6F0X

Jonathan Meeks, after some strong practices, now playing with second unit at Safety in two minute drill. Paired with Robert Blanton.

CAMP HIGHLIGHT: TAYLOR HITS GOODWIN FOR DEEP TD (0:30)

QB Tyrod Taylor pump fakes then hits WR Marquise Goodwin on a deep ball for a touchdown.

Day 5, August 3, was a day off.

Is that breaking news??? :rolleyes:

CAMP HIGHLIGHT: DB'S SHINE IN 1-ON-1'S (0:26)

DB's Ron Darby and Nickell Robey-Coleman display some good coverage skills in the 1-on-1 portion of Thursday's practice.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

CAMP HIGHLIGHT: TAYLOR TO CLAY FOR REDZONE TD (0:23)

QB Tyrod Taylor hits Charles Clay over the middle for a touchdown in the redzone portion of practice.

REX RYAN: "WE'RE VERY MINDFUL OF IT (11:27)

HC Rex Ryan addressed the media on Thursday, 8/4, to talk about having Sabres Coach Dan Bylsma at practice, battling the heat, injury updates, practice focus points and more.