TOD 7/29: Kim Pegula - active owner? Is this good?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim Pegula appears to be taking an active role in the management of the Bills (and Sabres). Do you believe this to be the case? If yes, do you see her involvement as a good thing?

I think so. My take is she is a winner in everything she does and wants the Buffalo Bills to win. If I'm not mistaken Terry told Kim he wouldn't buy the team unless she became heavily involved in the team as he has so many other interests (Sabres & Amerks) Kim wanted to buy the Bills Buffalo Bills to keep them in Buffalo due to her growing up in the Fairport NY area, so she said yes.

From what I've read and have seen in interviews with her is that she passes the final yay or nay on any investment opportunities that come the Pegula's way. As smart as she is I'm thinking that there soon should be change at the top of the org if things don't go well this season in terms of wins as the two have a solid track record of business success.

Just wondering what the reason for this question is?!Is it because she's a woman?Seems like the underlying point here...Well even if she went to readn' rightn' school I don't want no damn woman makin' decisions about football it's a man's sport dang it....But honestly none of the guys that have had any influence the last few years around here did much maybe she can do something right....like the laundry (jk)

Edited by bacarri and coke

Kim Pegula appears to be taking an active role in the management of the Bills (and Sabres). Do you believe this to be the case? If yes, do you see her involvement as a good thing?

define active roll in management?

She's why Rex Ryan is here. And Rob Ryan.

No. It's not good.

Not one !@#$ing bit.

Are you saying she was swayed by her emotions and Fell for Rexy?

She's why Rex Ryan is here. And Rob Ryan.

No. It's not good.

Not one !@#$ing bit.

The Ryan hire (and the success of it) will shape their perception. As a public face, it's nice to see female representation at the highest level. She seems to be a very intelligent and likeable sort of person.

For anyone confused, Rex was a Pegula hire. Whaley was on board with Hue Jackson, keeping Schwartz as DC.

From what everyone has said about the NHL Draft, she seems to be doing a damn good job and being a hostess and making Buffalo look good. As far as hockey/football decisions, I doubt she's any worse than most people that make those decisions through the league.

If you didn't see the article: http://thehockeywriters.com/buffalo-shines-at-nhl-draft/

Edited by The Wiz

The Ryan hire (and the success of it) will shape their perception. As a public face, it's nice to see female representation at the highest level. She seems to be a very intelligent and likeable sort of person.

For anyone confused, Rex was a Pegula hire. Whaley was on board with Hue Jackson, keeping Schwartz as DC.

We know this,how?