Famous BILLS Quotes or Statements

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"vghdrtrfhfgv jbvjgfytfgbj jbhguyhfgtvyftb uiiiuh bhguynrtfbviukhoigyuuuiyfg uifytfytftyi fyti... ya know what i'm sayin'?"

- Leodis McKelvin

😀

"Uh oh"

- Bruce DeHaven...Jan 3, 2000

Too soon. Edited by vincec

Agreed, mrags. I'll root for Watkins as a Bill, but I'll never care for him as a person. And, yeah, what a stellar university Clemson is.

I was strongly against him from that point on until later in the year.

At that point I realized, as a Buffalo Bill; I support him. As a person, I think he's a POS, loudmouth, crybaby.

Agreed, mrags. I'll root for Watkins as a Bill, but I'll never care for him as a person. And, yeah, what a stellar university Clemson is.

Right, because a 22-year-old isn't allowed to be frustrated with jackass fans berating him for getting hurt.

Some of you people...

"We're still struggling here with our quarterback...We're not really struggling--he's going to have to do something, or we'll have to. We just can't afford to pay that kind of money for a guy who's fighting for probably a backup job." - Buddy Nix

buddy nix in 2013 talking to bucs gm mark dominik about starting qb Fitzpatrick, unaware he is being secretly recorded by a couple of pranksters.

Edited by papazoid

I was strongly against him from that point on until later in the year.

At that point I realized, as a Buffalo Bill; I support him. As a person, I think he's a POS, loudmouth, crybaby.

Bingo.

"I'm going to tell you something. If we don't win this game, I'm going to beat the sh*t out of everybody in this locker room! And I'm going to start with you, Coach. I'm going to kick your ass first!"

~ Cookie Gilchrist (in a fit of anger at halftime - the coach was Lou Saban).

"Your next, mother f*cker!"

~ Cookie Gilchrist to a Pats DE after Cookie knocked a Pats safety out of the game.

"We've got to get him out of there. He's going to kill somebody!"

~ Jack Kemp to a coach after Cookie started laying Pats defenders out

"If I really hit him, he wouldn't be here."

~ Cookie denying charges he hit a police officer.

"I want to teach them a lesson. If I run over ’em, they won’t come up anymore."

~ Cookie on why he runs over LBs, CBs and safeties instead of trying to sidestep them.

Edited by hondo in seattle

"I'm going to tell you something. If we don't win this game, I'm going to beat the sh*t out of everybody in this locker room! And I'm going to start with you, Coach. I'm going to kick your ass first!"

~ Cookie Gilchrist (in a fit of anger at halftime - the coach was Lou Saban).

"Your next, mother f*cker!"

~ Cookie Gilchrist to a Pats DE after Cookie knocked a Pats safety out of the game.

"We've got to get him out of there. He's going to kill somebody!"

~ Jack Kemp to a coach after Cookie started laying Pats defenders out

"If I really hit him, he wouldn't be here."

~ Cookie denying charges he hit a police officer.

"I want to teach them a lesson. If I run over ’em, they won’t come up anymore."

~ Cookie on why he runs over LBs, CBs and safeties instead of trying to sidestep them.

I remember those quotes from Cookie. They even have the film on a Bills dvd. WIth about 6 teamates standing sround the safety he took out. When he made that comment.

KInd of remember a story of Cookie throwing a tantrum on the sideline with Saban. he was wanting Saban to put him on as quarterback. Saban benched him for a few plays instead.

I remember those quotes from Cookie. They even have the film on a Bills dvd. WIth about 6 teamates standing sround the safety he took out. When he made that comment.

KInd of remember a story of Cookie throwing a tantrum on the sideline with Saban. he was wanting Saban to put him on as quarterback. Saban benched him for a few plays instead.

What's the name of the dvd? Cookie was an odd guy. Complete warrior at times, prima donna other times. If he played with that warrior spirit all the time, he'd be in the HOF.

Here are some quotes from Lou Saban...

"Play football, have some fun, knock the sh*t out of people!"

"My daughter can do better!"

"They're killing me, Whitey, they're killing me!"

Right, because a 22-year-old isn't allowed to be frustrated with jackass fans berating him for getting hurt.

Some of you people...

It's funny, I get frustrated by people when they give passes to athletes on stuff like this. I'm going to judge him as a person based on how he acts. I'm not giving him a pass because he's a talented Bills player. I'll root for him on the field as a Bills player just the same. He's certainly not the worst person in the world, just kind of a tool.

What's the name of the dvd? Cookie was an odd guy. Complete warrior at times, prima donna other times. If he played with that warrior spirit all the time, he'd be in the HOF.

Here are some quotes from Lou Saban...

"Play football, have some fun, knock the sh*t out of people!"

"My daughter can do better!"

"They're killing me, Whitey, they're killing me!"

It's at home buried somewhere. I will try and locate it. I won't be home till the weekend. I think I actually bought it at Topps a few years ago.

I was a very young kid but remember it like it was yesterday. Cookie sold Christmas trees at the airport plaza.

he actually did the work. Trimmed them and took the $$$. I remember my Dad introducng me to him and being in awe. Got his autograph

But that disappeared a long time ago. he was polarizng to some IMO a movie on the guy would be great.

Doubt his name has any recognition anywhere but where he played and his hometown though.

wasn't he banned from playing in the NFL after the merger? I think because he came out as a player after high school. And

played just in the AFL, After coming down from Canada.

No college ball at all.

It's at home buried somewhere. I will try and locate it. I won't be home till the weekend. I think I actually bought it at Topps a few years ago.

I was a very young kid but remember it like it was yesterday. Cookie sold Christmas trees at the airport plaza.

he actually did the work. Trimmed them and took the $$$. I remember my Dad introducng me to him and being in awe. Got his autograph

But that disappeared a long time ago. he was polarizng to some IMO a movie on the guy would be great.

Doubt his name has any recognition anywhere but where he played and his hometown though.

wasn't he banned from playing in the NFL after the merger? I think because he came out as a player after high school. And

played just in the AFL, After coming down from Canada.

No college ball at all.

There's another version of the Pats story in which Cookie says to the Pats defensive huddle, "Which one of you f*ckers is next?"

I never saw Cookie play other than the meager highlights available online but was impressed when Larry Felser said: "Any time. Any place. Any brand of football. Cookie was, pound for pound, the greatest all-around player I ever saw. He would be a superstar in today's football."