Who's your favorite poster and why?

White Linen

I thought it would be fun to take a moment to recognize some of our favorite posters. I know this will go sideways at some point - after all we're a creative bunch - but I thought it would be cool to see some genuine props as well.

I will say it's not the easiest thing in the world to communicate on here in such a way that you can easily understand someone's personality, meaning or tone. So for those posters that have the ability to communicate in such a way that it's obvious they're good people - I respect you immensely and those are typically my favorite posters to read.

I'll start this off by saying my favorite poster is 3rdand12. I don't know him personally but he always treats everyone with respect whether it's a long time poster or someone completely new to our world. There's just a kind tone that comes across whenever I read his posts. Even when you're debating a point with him it never turns into an attack - he listens to your points and also gives his without any of the bombastic words that typically derail good discussion.

Thanks 3rdand12 - I appreciate and enjoy reading your posts.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it would be fun to take a moment to recognize some of our favorite posters. I know this will go sideways at some point - after all we're a creative bunch - but I thought it would be cool to see some genuine props as well.

I will say it's not the easiest thing in the world to communicate on here in such a way that you can easily understand someone's personality, meaning or tone. So for those posters that have the ability to communicate in such a way that it's obvious they're good people - I respect you immensely and those are typically my favorite posters to read.

I'll start this off by saying my favorite poster is 3rdand12. I don't know him personally but he always treats everyone with respect whether it's a long time poster or someone completely new to our world. There's just a kind tone that comes across whenever I read his posts. Even when you're debating a point with him it never turns into an attack - he listens to your points and also gives his without any of the bombastic words that typically derail good discussion.

Thanks 3rdand12 - I appreciate and enjoy reading your posts.

geez TT.

I think I am a reflection of all the good and kind, thoughtful folks here. It became a Family for me. Even though i have four adults kids and a Grandson and another grandchild on the way.

I was talking about you folks just the other day and how much i have learned here. And not just about Bills and not just about Football. But about people.

These last couple of years here have enlightened me, in the good way, haha!

Glad you used me as an example. I feel a bit proud of that Good Sir ! As I had no idea.

Let us then celebrate our Community

:thumbsup::doh::w00t::censored::nana::wallbash::lol:

:wub:

Cheers to each and All of us

;)

Just to many.

:thumbsup:

Edited by 3rdand12

There are a lot that I like. Bandit, Blokes for their knowledge, Jauronimo is the funniest, 3rdand12 the nicest, Yolo and 26 are always on top of things, NoSaint and I typically see things through a similar lens, but there are so many good ones. This board is so much better than pretty much all others. The people are knowledgeable, friendly and provide an interesting perspective on the team.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Odds on when 26cb or yolo break the news that triple threat and 3rd and 12 are the same guy with two accounts? :P

Bill from nyc for his thoughts (hopefully he reconsiders his decision), leroi for his inside info (sometimes), weo for the contrarion views, and John from hemet for always pointing out how much he hates me. I'm otherwise anonymous here. Also, honourable mention to Sisyphean bills, bandit, Kirby and some of the other knowledgeable posters here that escape me at the moment.

Odds on when 26cb or yolo break the news that triple threat and 3rd and 12 are the same guy with two accounts? :P

Bill from nyc for his thoughts (hopefully he reconsiders his decision), leroi for his inside info (sometimes), weo for the contrarion views, and John from hemet for always pointing out how much he hates me. I'm otherwise anonymous here. Also, honourable mention to Sisyphean bills, bandit, Kirby and some of the other knowledgeable posters here that escape me at the moment.

Now that's funny. 26CB and Yolo are amazing for the information they bring to us on a daily basis. With those two on the case I/we have no chance of concealing identity.

Edited by Triple Threat

There are a lot that I like. Bandit, Blokes for their knowledge, Jauronimo is the funniest, 3rdand12 the nicest, Yolo and 26 are always on top of things, NoSaint and I typically see things through a similar lens, but there are so many good ones. This board is so much better than pretty much all others. The people are knowledgeable, friendly and provide an interesting perspective on the team.

Good Summary here.

I always look forward to Bill from NYC, and I usually learn something from the amazing research and statistical breakdown of things (analytics?) provided by Hopeful.

Now that's funny. 26CB and Yolo are amazing for the information they bring to us on a daily basis. With those two on the case I/we have no chance of concealing identity.

Those two and Kirby, and of course 3rd and 13. I'd have a hard time picking to round out the top 5. Hope to meet a bunch of you in person this fall!

P.S. - Hard not to like a Canadian Bills Fan!

HaHa! I made 3rd and 12 even more of a long shot! Fat fingers, my bad!

At least I didn't mention a Cambodian Bills fan. :)

Edited by Augie

Yeah, :3rdand12 is one of my favorites, as well. Also, Yolo, of course. And Bill from NYC. And 26cornerblitz. I've learned a lot from all of these dudes. I've also always appreciated the debate style of No Saint and others. And, honestly, I am very appreciative of some of the more contentious (to use a polite word) posters who help to keep this place lively.

This site is pure gold. I've been trying, lately (and generally failing) to get myself into being a Rams fan. I live in LA, and both my kids were born here, so I've been going onto some Rams fan sites. Joseph, I haven't found a fan site here, or for any other team with as high an average football IQ as this one.

Cheers to you all!