Incognito Has Rex Ryan's and Buffalo's Back against Cowherd

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blown away at how straight forward he speaks. Extremely glad we have him for at least a couple more years. I liked him during his first stint with Buffalo because I wanted someone reckless with some nasty in them - felt like we really needed that. Now I like him for his leadership. Kudos to him.

Really great interview. Well spoken.

HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD about how to handle interpersonal relationships. Really good for him. It isn't BS, people who don't think that way, can't even string some of those sentences together, regarding making mistakes and responsibilities.

Now a really big fan of this guy.

Blown away at how straight forward he speaks. Extremely glad we have him for at least a couple more years. I liked him during his first stint with Buffalo because I wanted someone reckless with some nasty in them - felt like we really needed that. Now I like him for his leadership. Kudos to him.

+1

Its funny how time changes a man. That and a huge national media debacle.

He's a much better player and person than he was in his 1st Bills' stint.

Good job Richie. What's with that set?

I'm not a Cowherd hater like many, but that's just goofy with Colin sitting up on high, looking down on our giant at a distance. Maybe he didn't want to be too close to any former bullies who crushed a luxury car with a bat and benches 500 lbs that he's openly bashed in the past? That could cause for a new set, giving him a head start. :)

He's a much better player and person than he was in his 1st Bills' stint.

That's my point. He satisfied the need for a mean streak at that time and now a leadership role this time. Pretty amazing change and I don't mean that in the sense I besmirch him for the first stint.

Edited by Triple Threat

wtf is that studio setup? can we put some more space and elevation between guest and host, please?

Great minds think alike. At first I thought they were at different locations, but no the set is like some sci-fi court room.

Edited by chris heff