Incognito Has Rex Ryan's and Buffalo's Back against Cowherd

Cowherd is such a douchebag.

Generally speaking, I would agree, but in this instance I give him credit for bringing a player on his show whom he bashed, owning up to it, and exhibiting an ability to change his mind when presented with new evidence.

And Richie did as fine a job of representing the Buffalo Bills as anyone I've seen.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nice thing for Richie is he gets another couple of years to bang out pro bowl performances, continue rehabbing his reputation nationally as he is pretty well liked amongst Bills fans, and would love to listen to him on NFLR. He'd be great interacting with fans.

You have to love him calling out Cowherd on the Bills. I'm sure that was prepared especially when Cowherd so obviously states they didn't talk before the interview for but a moment tells me they prepped for Richie to call him out.

RI should be really good for Miller this year. I hope he can continue tutoring him as he looks to have the raw talent, just needs the experience.

Richie and Cowherd both did a good job.

I didn't know RI was so articulate. He also has a good voice for broadcasting. Prediction: that's where he will be someday.

RI admitted to a allot of therapy. A good therapist will focus a patient on short term and long term visions. He/she prolly told RI, "Do you think being a bully until the age of 85 will bring you to where you want to be?" ...and Richie decided no.

The set did suck. It reminded me of Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

gotta love that

loved the interview in general. Richie talks like a man who truly learned from his mistakes. I can respect that

Edited by ddaryl

You know, I was very anti Incognito when all that crap happened in Miami... and the fact that he has owned up to it, and did the personal work, and is out there playing with passion, control, and respect is awesome. These interviews, and how frank and well spoken he is, is just icing on the cake. Glad to have him here in Buffalo.

I still insist we neeed a like button

The nice thing for Richie is he gets another couple of years to bang out pro bowl performances, continue rehabbing his reputation nationally as he is pretty well liked amongst Bills fans, and would love to listen to him on NFLR. He'd be great interacting with fans.

You have to love him calling out Cowherd on the Bills. I'm sure that was prepared especially when Cowherd so obviously states they didn't talk before the interview for but a moment tells me they prepped for Richie to call him out.

RI should be really good for Miller this year. I hope he can continue tutoring him as he looks to have the raw talent, just needs the experience.

Yeps

Awesome interview.I think it was intesting how quick he was to defend Rex.It was almost like he has so much faith in Rex that anything Collin was going to say negative he was going to have a rebuttal for.I am happy to hear that as a fan because here is a smart football player with inside knowledge that is willing to defend his coach.Richie knows football and thinks Rex is a good coach.Fans who think they know more than they actually do want to bash Rex because he is outspoken but he has a reason for being that way and Richie just explained that.Rex isn't being verbose just to be verbose and I do belive he is a good coach despite the media aND fan negatively some times

Also if Richie last statement about the personal and him being excited about being back in Buffalo doesn't get you excited I feel bad for you.

He is a good interview, interesting stuff about Ray Lewis and Damien Woody.

Really good interview.

I had never pictured him as a broadcaster. I knew he was an articulate guy, a smart guy. But after hearing he wanted to be a broadcaster I have no doubt after hearing that interview that he will be a very good one.

wtf is that studio setup? can we put some more space and elevation between guest and host, please?

Same. Is this:

1. an arraignment hearing?

2. the set of Judge Judy?

3. an anti-Jim Everett vs Jim Rome setup? :lol:

Cowherd relies on 3 feet of wood and 10 feet of distance so that he can make it off the stage if somebody comes after him. It's like a deterrent: "don't come after me because you'll never catch me!"

The picture of that set belies 10,000 words from Cowherd.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Same. Is this:

1. an arraignment hearing?

2. the set of Judge Judy?

3. an anti-Jim Everett vs Jim Rome setup? :lol:

Cowherd relies on 3 feet of wood and 10 feet of distance so that he can make it off the stage if somebody comes after him. It's like a deterrent: "don't come after me because you'll never catch me!"

The picture of that set belies 10,000 words from Cowherd.

tT0I7Z6.jpg