Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gives him more time to get in shape

Seriously though... it kinda does? Worst thing is he wasn't trying to enhance his performance. Sounds like he just got stoned and ate a ton of food and got out of shape. Even lazier than everyone thought.

Still don't hate this or the other williams pick though. I like bringing in late round backs like this. Depth is important.

While Karlos is suspended he doesn't count against the roster, correct? Looks like James Wilder just got an early Christmas present, and perhaps now we know why they recently re-signed Boom Herron?

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/running-back/available/

Up to date list of available free agent RB's

CBF

I don't know that we bring anyone in - but its possible. We already have mccoy, gillislee, k-will, and j-will. There's also that wilder kid that they seemed to like in minicamp.

It's 4 games - i think we can get by with the other 4 guys and he doesn't count against the roster til he's active.

um...

Thurman Thomas ‏@thurmanthomas 7m7 minutes ago

Never forgot our conversation we had months ago about this..@Fred22Jackson 270c-1f3ff.png270c-1f3ff.png270c-1f3ff.png

Last RB roster spot - a temporary position for 4 weeks. An opportunity to show the youngsters how to go about camp. A leadership role. It makes too much sense for the team. Cue signing an un-named undrafted camp-fodder RB that they think has a lot of upside in 5...4...3..