The Writing is On The Walls. Bye, bye Bills

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

what? how do these posts actually happen, in real life? i sometimes question the existence of intelligent life on this planet

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This theory is starting to maybe make some sense. pegula's secret plan is getting exposed. Not hard to see the team change their

Logo to a Ostrich with it's head buried in the sand. representing the first mostly 50+ years of futility. A fitting reminder of the sometimes gory past. Does he have the clout

To get the Canadian PM have the Bills ostrich logo replace the Loonie on currency?

:lol:

what? how do these posts actually happen, in real life? i sometimes question the existence of intelligent life on this planet

Only sometimes?

This is uncalled for.

as opposed to the subject matter in the original post?

Yes. This is TBD not the 4H club. A certain measure of decorum is expected, you jerk.

Pretty sure the decorum of the site is being discussed in the TBD Redesign subforum, thanks.

I am curious - what ever happened to the stadium fund or whatever? Has the money been returned to the contributors? Are they still holding it for a new stadium? Is someone living a life of luxury since we are secure in Buffalo now? It's kind of been lost with the Pegula Purchase.

I am curious - what ever happened to the stadium fund or whatever? Has the money been returned to the contributors? Are they still holding it for a new stadium? Is someone living a life of luxury since we are secure in Buffalo now? It's kind of been lost with the Pegula Purchase.

Just like our defense.

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

This is nonsense. Pegula is a billionaire who doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to. Pegula and Kim will own the Bills long after Goddell is goodbye. Pegula is doing ALL the right things to keep the Bills in Buffalo. An old but functional stadium is the best profit center an NFL team can have in a small market. A new stadium is the anchor that sinks a small market team with giant payments it can't afford. Pegula knows the only way the Bills continue to make great money is for them to play in what is in essence a virtually free stadium. He has that now, and IF things break just right he might be able to get a similar deal in the future with the City picking up the vast majority of the tab on a new stadium as well.