The Writing is On The Walls. Bye, bye Bills

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

Holy crap.

You are demonstrating the power to turn back time.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Bills played in Toronto, it proved that there are enough rich people (Canadian and American) that will pay high ticket prices. Hell, by the time this happens, Buffal Bills tickets will be as high as Toronto Buffaloes tickets will be!

Ralph planted this seed and now Pegs is going to take it right across the border.

Sad.

When the Bills played in Toronto, it proved that there are enough rich people (Canadian and American) that will pay high ticket prices. Hell, by the time this happens, Buffal Bills tickets will be as high as Toronto Buffaloes tickets will be!

Ralph planted this seed and now Pegs is going to take it right across the border.

Sad.

That sounds like a wager.

I thought that this thread was locked? It's rare that a thread is locked based on the concept being stupid. Obviously, this is asinine and really doesn't need to be discussed. It is as likely that the Bills move to the moon as it is that they move to Toronto.

I thought that this thread was locked? It's rare that a thread is locked based on the concept being stupid. Obviously, this is asinine and really doesn't need to be discussed. It is as likely that the Bills move to the moon as it is that they move to Toronto.

This thread is contributing positively to this community, unlike your sick and twisted attempts at bullying a grown man whose soon to be married.

Sad.

The Bills aren't moving, and there won't be a new stadium unless the community wants one. The driver for any change will not be the Pegulas dialing for dollars. They have a huge fortune, and they chose to use it to keep the Bills in Buffalo, to get the Sabres improved so they can contend, and to energize the canal side area. They aren't in this to make bigger piles of cash than what they already have.

If there was a way to keep tailgating going and have a downtown stadium near the waterfront, they might go for it, but only if there's public opinion in favor.

This thread is contributing positively to this community, unlike your sick and twisted attempts at bullying a grown man whose soon to be married.

Sad.

You two are funny. Just remember guys, the avg. IQ is 100. That means half the people are below it (not really, but sounds good).

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

LMFAO!!!!!

Wow, competing Toronto threads and here it is 2016.

This thread has been more entertaining that it had any right to be! Good job mods for keeping this open! This is the TBD gift that keeps on giving (albeit gag gifts), but still it's a gift right? :unsure:

Doesn't he need facts to support his argument before we can refute the facts.

Do you have any facts to support your claim that the NFL has conspired to move a team out of it's current city?

Fact: Jon Bon Jovi, along with Canadian investors, attempted and failed to purchase the Buffalo Bills, assumingly to attempt to move them to Toronto.

Fact: Roger Goodell recent stated that the Buffalo Bills would need to do major renovations on Ralph Wilson Stadium or build a new one.

Fact: Terry and Kim Pegula own both the Sabres and Bills.

Fact: DirecTv is the exclusive pay TV provider of NFL Sunday Ticket.

Fact: Jon Bon Jovi is now doing commercials for them.

Name something I said above that's incorrect.