Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His employer wished him a Happy Birthday! He's in legal trouble, but hasn't been proven guilty of anything but poor judgement to this point. Big freaking deal, and yes, it's most likely automated. But so what if it wasn't, it was his birthday! The only bad timing would have been if they posted it a day later, hence missing his freaking birthday. Shown the door for tweeting happy birthday? come on...So ridiculous...

Edited by ricojes

His employer wished him a Happy Birthday! He's in legal trouble, but hasn't been proven guilty of anything but poor judgement to this point. Big freaking deal, and yes, it's most likely automated. But so what if it wasn't, it was his birthday! The only bad timing would have been if they posted it a day later, hence missing his freaking birthday. Shown the door for tweeting happy birthday? come on...So ridiculous...

I'm with you 100%. We're seriously offended by someone being wished a happy birthday?

I'm with you 100%. We're seriously offended by someone being wished a happy birthday?

Agreed. He's still a member of the team and should be treated the same as others. He hasn't been found guilty of any crime, yet, and is still innocent.

Now whether he should be on the team as a member of the organization, traded, cut, etc is open for debate

He's under charges for violently putting his hands on multiple women. I'm not judging his guilt or innocence, but I think it was wise to remove the wishing him a great day part of the tweet. Even his own GM has publicly stated that he's tired of opening the paper and seeing his name linked to police investigations.

NHL.com - 30 Teams in 30 Days: Sabres

NHL.com continues in-depth, month long look at League

30 in 30: Buffalo Sabres (3:18)

NHL.com's Dan Rosen and Matt Waymire take a look at the Buffalo Sabres for the upcoming 2016-17 NHL season
Edited by 26CornerBlitz