Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

None of what you're proposing is going to happen. He'll be an active player on the team this season.

i agree 26. And as i mentioned up thread, i am sure i will be the first to cheer when he pots a GWer.

But I would be fine if they sat his ass.

Nothing but a punk. Very disappointing.

He doesn't seem like a bad guy. He honestly doesn't. He just seems to make very poor decisions and not at all self aware.

Nieve and foolish and immature yes. Punk and jerk probably not.

Maybe he should move in with Brian gionra or Matt mlulson to learn how to be an adult.

No joke, so many of these "kids" that come up through juniors have spent most of their formative years with billet host families and various teams and coaching staffs who have done most of their administrative crap for them and let them run amuk. Most of these guys take time to mature unless they had a lot of stability with good host families who mentored them.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

@TheHockeyNews

Sabres could reportedly look to trade Kane — here are five possible destinations http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/sabres-could-reportedly-look-to-trade-kane-here-are-five-possible-destinations/

CoUC3m0UMAAh_ej.jpg

I'm sure he'd love Las vVegas. Not sure if that's the best place for him personally.

He doesn't seem like a bad guy. He honestly doesn't. He just seems to make very poor decisions and not at all self aware.

Maybe he should move in with Brian gionra or Matt mlulson to learn how to be an adult.

No joke, so many of these "kids" that come up through juniors have spent most of their formative years with billet host families and various teams and coaching staffs who have done most of their administrative crap for them and let them run amuk. Most of these guys take time to mature unless they had a lot of stability with good host families who mentored them.

My problem with him koolaid is it repeatably involves violence against women.

Going out to a bar and getting in a fight, missing the occasional practice..stupid social media posts..i get all those.Don't like it, but understand it.

But three separate instances and accusations , the first two admittedly never proven , make me pause on this guy.

The old saying 1st time good on you, second time bad on me, 3rd-time arsehole me comes to mind. What if they keep this guy and a 4th time occurs?

On the flip side of my argument, is this from a Vancouver reporter.

http://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/kanes-stock-would-rise-if-he-follows-kassians-behavioural-health-steps

Edited by plenzmd1

After reading the police sworn deposition reports, I retract what I said above. I tried to give him benefit of doubt, but after reading more details, I was mistaken. He appears to be a spoiled womanizer abusive jerk

My problem with him koolaid is it repeatably involves violence against women.

Going out to a bar and getting in a fight, missing the occasional practice..stupid social media posts..i get all those.Don't like it, but understand it.

But three separate instances and accusations , the first two admittedly never proven , make me pause on this guy.

The old saying 1st time good on you, second time bad on me, 3rd-time arsehole me comes to mind. What if they keep this guy and a 4th time occurs?

On the flip side of my argument, is this from a Vancouver reporter.

http://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/kanes-stock-would-rise-if-he-follows-kassians-behavioural-health-steps

I agree with this. I could overlook the immature thing's, like the money phone, money push ups, the track suit, etc I think that's just funny immature stuff and if I was a millionaire would do the same. I can even overlook missing the practice because of the NBA all star game etc, that is a lack of maturity and irresponsible but it's an incident you can learn and grow from. Bringing home a woman from a bar that can't remember what happened, I dunno maybe it's not criminal or even harmful intent just too much alcohol and bad judgement I guess that could happen to many young 20 something year olds going out trolling bars. Bad decision yes, harmful intent, maybe not. Just putting yourself in a bad situation. I can look past that.

But reading the police reports of the latest incident snd that's a different level. Not good.

After reading the police sworn deposition reports, I retract what I said above. I tried to give him benefit of doubt, but after reading more details, I was mistaken. He appears to be a spoiled womanizer abusive jerk

I agree with this. I could overlook the immature thing's, like the money phone, money push ups, the track suit, etc I think that's just funny immature stuff and if I was a millionaire would do the same. I can even overlook missing the practice because of the NBA all star game etc, that is a lack of maturity and irresponsible but it's an incident you can learn and grow from. Bringing home a woman from a bar that can't remember what happened, I dunno maybe it's not criminal or even harmful intent just too much alcohol and bad judgement I guess that could happen to many young 20 something year olds going out trolling bars. Bad decision yes, harmful intent, maybe not. Just putting yourself in a bad situation. I can look past that.

But reading the police reports of the latest incident snd that's a different level. Not good.

It was some really !@#$ed up things he supposedly did - and does regularly according to the one girl.