• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@WGR550

Sabres to play eight games on NBCSN http://bit.ly/2ac6ecc

1. October 25 - at Philadelphia Flyers (7:30 p.m.)
  2. January 3 - at New York Rangers (7 p.m.)
  3. January 5 - at Chicago Blackhawks (8:30 p.m.)
  4. February 2 - vs. New York Rangers (7:30 p.m.)
  5. February 16 - vs. Colorado Avalanche (7:30 p.m.)
  6. February 19 - vs. Chicago Blackhawks (6 p.m.)
  7. March 7 - vs. Philadelphia Flyers (7:30 p.m.)
  8. March 20 - at Detroit Red Wings (7:30 p.m.)

@WGR550

Sabres to play eight games on NBCSN http://bit.ly/2ac6ecc

1. October 25 - at Philadelphia Flyers (7:30 p.m.)
  2. January 3 - at New York Rangers (7 p.m.)
  3. January 5 - at Chicago Blackhawks (8:30 p.m.)
  4. February 2 - vs. New York Rangers (7:30 p.m.)
  5. February 16 - vs. Colorado Avalanche (7:30 p.m.)
  6. February 19 - vs. Chicago Blackhawks (6 p.m.)
  7. March 7 - vs. Philadelphia Flyers (7:30 p.m.)
  8. March 20 - at Detroit Red Wings (7:30 p.m.)

The Flyers will have the second most appearances on NBC (20, Chicago is most with 21). That's out of 106 games being broadcast (18.8%). They don't seem to be a compelling team, though they did make the playoffs last season (7th in the East). It just seems odd. Is the Philly market that important?

The Flyers will have the second most appearances on NBC (20, Chicago is most with 21). That's out of 106 games being broadcast (18.8%). They don't seem to be a compelling team, though they did make the playoffs last season (7th in the East). It just seems odd. Is the Philly market that important?

Who owns the Flyers?

Who owns the Flyers?

Oh, stupid me. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. That sucks but then again if I owned the network then the Sabres would take more than 18% of the share. Just a new reason for me to hope the Flyers lose all their games -- especially the ones on NBC.

@TheBuffaloNews

BREAKING: #Sabres forward Evander Kane arrested on misdemeanor criminal trespass charge in bar incident

@AaronBesecker

Cn-o374WAAAEu0y.jpg

@WBFO

Buffalo Police statement on Evander Kane:

Cn-uALOWgAA7QUx.jpg

@SalSports

Evander Kane was booked/issued an appearance ticket (as @wgrz reported), which is "normal" for those level charges, I'm told....

Legal source tells me maximum penalty for harassment is 15 days in jail but people typically aren't given jail time for this level violation

Criminal trespass Class B max penalty is 90 days jail. Class A is 1 year jail, but again told jail time not usually the case.

Pretty sure they tried, right? At least it was rumored...

I think so...i am with him where i was with Lynch...don't care how good he is or what they get in return ...dont want to root for him.

I think right now no one would even trade a conditional 7th for the douchenozzle.

I am 100% okay with sitting him this year as well, expose him in expansion draft next year...buy his last year out if no one bites.

I think so...i am with him where i was with Lynch...don't care how good he is or what they get in return ...dont want to root for him.

I think right now no one would even trade a conditional 7th for the douchenozzle.

I am 100% okay with sitting him this year as well, expose him in expansion draft next year...buy his last year out if no one bites.

None of what you're proposing is going to happen. He'll be an active player on the team this season.

They had to cuff him on a city street for that?

And someone was miraculously there to take the photograph. What are the odds?

None of what you're proposing is going to happen. He'll be an active player on the team this season.

Exactly.