Topic of the day for Friday 6/10

Woulda coulda shoulda on Odel Beckham, Mike Evans, and so on. I still like the trade, and Sammy is a special player. Just look how he schooled Revis last year.

I can't wait to see him beat the rest of the elite CBs. He'll go up against Peterson, and Sherman, Hayden, and the new kid Ramsey. If he has excellent games against these guys, he was worth it. That's a who's who of the elite CB's in the league.

At least the Bills did not do a RG3 deal .

Goff and Wentz is wait and see.

Sammy at least was worth his price so far IMO

The difference with the Sammy deal is that this particular draft class had a large number of high quality wideouts and the Bills most certainly could have had one of them staying where they were and not giving up the extra #1. This is not a knock on Watkins as I think he is a legit #1 wideout, but so far he has not shown he is the best in his draft class (that is not saying that by the end of his career he won't be, just sayinghe is not now). Sure, he was injured (multiple times) and his QBs were not very good, but that all factors into the deal.

What's done is done and it's not worth complaining about, but so far the Bills would have been better off without the trade.

Woulda coulda shoulda on Odel Beckham, Mike Evans, and so on. I still like the trade, and Sammy is a special player. Just look how he schooled Revis last year.

I can't wait to see him beat the rest of the elite CBs. He'll go up against Peterson, and Sherman, Hayden, and the new kid Ramsey. If he has excellent games against these guys, he was worth it. That's a who's who of the elite CB's in the league.

you have failed to answer the question

Don't ask me why, but I just used the Google machine to look up the history of Bills first round picks. It goes back to 1966, year of the merger. There are at least a dozen guys that were complete busts and a bunch of mediocre ones. That list is depressing.

Edited by chris heff

Sigh.

I've been through this so many times before...

He answer is 7--the math is quite clear:

S-A-M-M-Y

19+1+13+13+25=71

Or 7 1's

The answer is 7.

/thread

Is that more, or less, licks that it takes Beerball to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?