woman quits her day job to breastfeed.....

I can understand that she won't get unemployment, but in Atlanta if she quits her job, she gets no welfare either?

Off the top of my head:

• No unemployment (obviously).
  • She doesn't qualify for TANF (she has no kids under 18).
  • Food stamps are iffy. A lot of variables in play here. If she does qualify, she may only qualify for 3 months anyways.
  • No healthcare (Georgia did not expand Medicaid).
  • She may qualify for public/section 8 housing, but I am not familiar with that.

Off the top of my head:

• Food stamps are iffy. A lot of variables in play here. If she does qualify, she may only qualify for 3 months anyways.
  • She may qualify for public/section 8 housing, but I am not familiar with that.

And, what if she lived in NYS?

Off the top of my head:

It looks like if this woman chose to not work in order to breastfeed her boyfriend in GA, she would have a lot of company on check day.

Federal-Aid-as-a-Percentage-of-State-Rev

Let's keep discussion of welfare benefits out of this thread. This is about a grown man breastfeeding.

LOL.

How did this get into the news anyway? Does the couple go to a reporter and say Hey, we've got a story you're going to want to know?

How is it you are all missing the shoutout to our own YOLO in the article?

"For 36-year-old Jennifer Mulford that means quitting her job as a bartender to focus on getting her milk to come in so she can have an adult nursing relationship with her boyfriend. Because YOLO, right?"

Edited by WotAGuy

"For 36-year-old Jennifer Mulford that means quitting her job as a bartender to focus on getting her milk to come in so she can have an adult nursing relationship with her boyfriend. Because YOLO, right?"

Probably because the rest of the article is about a grown women feeding a grown man breast milk for some strange reason

I knew it was his fault

Way too many veins in those boobies whilst breast feeding to be "for fun" rather than function.

Never tried, wife dared me, but after watching her pump for hours, the fun in the dare just wasn't there.

Didn't like formula taste, smells worse than tasted.

Edited by Shamrock