woman quits her day job to breastfeed.....

I don't want to judge because people are certainly free to pursue happiness however they want as long as it doesn't harm others. I just want to point out that these two individuals are creepy perverted weirdo dipschitts who cannot be trusted.

I don't want to judge because people are certainly free to pursue happiness however they want as long as it doesn't harm others. I just want to point out that these two individuals are creepy perverted weirdo dipschitts who cannot be trusted.

I agree with your non-judgemental judgements.

"Her boyfriend is a self admitted gym rat and is looking forward to the health benefits he may get from the breastmilk. Apparently this dude has never heard of protein shakes."

LOL

There were a few lifters at my old gym that shopped on a mom's exchange for breast milk because they believed that the nutrient density and growth hormones made it superior to anything else on which they could get their hands.

Of course, they were also on 'roids, so I'm not sure how they could tell.

She's from Atlanta, and she quit her job.

I doubt she gets anything.

I can understand that she won't get unemployment, but in Atlanta if she quits her job, she gets no welfare either?

There were a few lifters at my old gym that shopped on a mom's exchange for breast milk because they believed that the nutrient density and growth hormones made it superior to anything else on which they could get their hands.

Of course, they were also on 'roids, so I'm not sure how they could tell.

Ewww....