Seantral AWOL since end of season (not really)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably everyone expressing concern in this topic?

Serious question: Does anyone know the rules around coaches contact with players during the offseason? How much and under what circumstances are coaches allowed to "reach out" to players?

I know it sounds stupid, but I would bet that there is some language in the CBA on this topic.

Jason Cole of NFL.com puts together a video clip to tell us absolutely nothing (reliable) about Seantrel.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2643472-insider-buzz-bills-have-long-term-strength-weight-concerns-with-henderson

I'm hoping his agent is right and he'll be ready to play... but his agent is an agent.

One thing is for sure, Doug Marrone would have been at Seantrel's bedside, Doug Marrone would have sent an FTD floral bouquet with a card that read "Here's some zinias for your intestinias", Doug Marrone would never confuse effort with results....Rex Ryan - you are no Doug Marrone.

One thing is for sure, Doug Marrone would have been at Seantrel's bedside, Doug Marrone would have sent an FTD floral bouquet with a card that read "Here's some zinias for your intestinias", Doug Marrone would never confuse effort with results....Rex Ryan - you are no Doug Marrone.

better check in on his diary though just to make sure :thumbsup: Edited by YoloinOhio

Jason Cole of NFL.com puts together a video clip to tell us absolutely nothing (reliable) about Seantrel.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2643472-insider-buzz-bills-have-long-term-strength-weight-concerns-with-henderson

I'm hoping his agent is right and he'll be ready to play... but his agent is an agent.

You should really remove that link. It's uninformative for the most part, and wrong at others.

No, Seantrel Henderson did NOT report today (Tuesday). He's scheduled to report on Thursday, a day after having a final check up at Mayo Clinic.

jw

close..."obviously Here's some zinias for your intestinias, obviously"

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

You should really remove that link. It's uninformative for the most part, and wrong at others.

No, Seantrel Henderson did NOT report today (Tuesday). He's scheduled to report on Thursday, a day after having a final check up at Mayo Clinic.

jw

Reading the lines between your lines I see that you are now confidently stating that The Brothers Ryan are in fact planning a coup d'état. Thank you for confirming what many here already knew. :beer:

anyone who even dares use the adjective "ado" is at least going back to the Victorian period. Or likes musicals.

I think it's musicals.

Reading the lines between your lines I see that you are now confidently stating that The Brothers Ryan are in fact planning a coup d'état. Thank you for confirming what many here already knew. :beer:

I think it's musicals.

i appreciate the good humor here Beer !

Thanks

I didn't get that but i am certain that the first thing that went through Rob's head when he heard Henderson was staying at the Mayo clinic was an image of a dancing sandwich.

It could be a long recovery after that surgery to regain weight and get back in condition.

I don't have confidence so far in Kujo because of his knee .

A healthy Miller next to Mills might be ok till Henderson is ready.

"He's going to be able to play football," Herman said. "There's no problem with his ability to lift weights, get into good shape, compete in training camp. All of that's in front of him."
Edited by ALF

@TyDunne: Just heard back from Seantrel Henderson's agent. The Bills RT plans on flying into town this week and being ready for the '16 season.

Rex never contacted him, he claims.

whatever , who cares? If he can play , he'll show it on the field very soon. if he can't he will be gone. this is the NFL, if you can play , you will play, if you cannot, you are replaced.... gosh the offseason is slow

It could be a long recovery after that surgery to regain weight and get back in condition.

I don't have confidence so far in Kujo because of his knee .

A healthy Miller next to Mills might be ok till Henderson is ready.

"He's going to be able to play football," Herman said. "There's no problem with his ability to lift weights, get into good shape, compete in training camp. All of that's in front of him."

From JW's article: What Herman believes is behind Henderson is several years of playing with severe stomach pain that went undiagnosed until late last season when doctors discovered he had Crohn's — a type of inflammatory bowel disease, which affects about 1.4 million Americans.

So Henderson has been dealing with this affliction since at least since his days at Miami. In light of that it's hard to be critical of the Bills' medical staff and it also could explain why Seantrel had such a propensity for using marijuana.

From JW's article: What Herman believes is behind Henderson is several years of playing with severe stomach pain that went undiagnosed until late last season when doctors discovered he had Crohn's a type of inflammatory bowel disease, which affects about 1.4 million Americans.

So Henderson has been dealing with this affliction since at least since his days at Miami. In light of that it's hard to be critical of the Bills' medical staff and it also could explain why Seantrel had such a propensity for using marijuana.

The large intestine is the part of your body that absorbs water to help you hydrate? Or is my middle school bio failing me here??