Seantral AWOL since end of season (not really)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real question and not pointed here - other than simply not getting in trouble, and the health issue, do we know anything about him off the field since he joined the bills? its something i have been a little curious about but dont recall anything good or bad coming out really.

Well, he's still tested even if on NFI, so he hasn't been caught smoking weed which I believe was his problem in college and before the combine. Until something were to come out, you can only assume he learned his lesson. He worked hard last year. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Twenty five pounds is not a "massive "amount of weight" when you're 331 pounds. And 306 pounds isn't "severely underweight." He could still start the season on the NFI list, but I have to think he'll regain most of his weight back.

Twenty five pounds is not a "massive "amount of weight" when you're 331 pounds. And 306 pounds isn't "severely underweight." He could still start the season on the NFI list, but I have to think he'll regain most of his weight back.

I think he will need to work on muscle tone and stamina after having so much down time.

Just guessing though Doc.

Sure would like to get good report about his health by TC. If not I think Bills need to keep their eyes open for another tackle

Well, he's still tested even if on NFI, so he hasn't been caught smoking weed which I believe was his problem in college and before the combine. Until something were to come out, you can only assume he learned his lesson. He worked hard last year. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Questions we may never get an answer to:

• Did weed caused his crohn's disease or is weed the cure for crohn's disease?
  • Do you care that you have crohn's, as long as you have unlimited weed?
  • How could anyone lose 25 pounds if they smoke weed?
  • Does he need weed to gain the pounds back?

An inquiring mind needs to know.