ESPN: Ryans planning to take control.

You do realize that your mostly here for comic relief right?

You cannot assess other poster's when your drinking juice box from the kiddie table yourself....your only hope is that can keep up......

You take snip its out of other peoples posts and twist them (attempt to....cuz your not very good at it and its too obvious)

Any chance you smoke a lot of pot?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by my count you made TWO references to Whaley getting stabbed in the back in this thread......

narc.. :ph34r: kiddin'

You do realize that your mostly here for comic relief right?

You cannot assess other poster's when your drinking juice box from the kiddie table yourself....your only hope is that can keep up......

You take snip its out of other peoples posts and twist them (attempt to....cuz your not very good at it and its too obvious)

Please do not speak for me .

I like everyone here well enough , and judge no one. just take everyone i disagree with with grain of salt, or shaker as needed.

I dont think insults are required here. That is just my opinion though.

Edited by 3rdand12

narc.. :ph34r: kiddin'

Please do not speak for me .

I like everyone here well enough , and judge no one. just take everyone i disagree with with grain of salt, or shaker as needed.

I dont think insults are required here. That is just my opinion though.

Dude.....read up....im defending myself here.

Or do the NNN's just get to throw out the insults?

Dude.....read up....im defending myself here.

Or do the NNN's just get to throw out the insults?

I read all the threads all the way through, always. i need context before feel i should voice my opinion.

John there is no need to defend yourself. you both have differences of opinions and thinking.

And i am consistent with my presentation of my person in regard to reasonable discourse. With every one here.

I consider you a forum brother.

I agree with you 110% about this coming season. I do not think the chance of success is unrealistic !

Going to stick with a positive attitude regardless.

Very least , the whole Ryan and Ryan thing is about as much fun as i have had being a fan for years and years.

winning might be fun too !

Edited by 3rdand12

I read all the threads all the way through, always. i need context before feel i should voice my opinion.

John there is no need to defend yourself. you both have differences of opinions and thinking.

And i am consistent with my presentation of my person in regard to reasonable discourse. With every one here.

I consider you a forum brother.

I agree with you 110% about this coming season. I do not think the chance of success is unrealistic !

Going to stick with a positive attitude regardless.

Very least , the whole Ryan and Ryan thing is about as much fun as i have had being a fan for years and years.

winning might be fun too !

I do wish the Ryan's would just clam it for a while.......:(

I do wish the Ryan's would just clam it for a while....... :(

This is what they do.

We might guess that Pegulas said " here is all our gold , now get me the Trophy !!!

all in. its a fair statement.

do or die might have worked too.

Let the season reveal the truth

stay positive bud

This is what they do.

We might guess that Pegulas said " here is all our gold , now get me the Trophy !!!

all in. its a fair statement.

do or die might have worked too.

Let the season reveal the truth

stay positive bud

To as always its gonna come down to the health of the team

Its an excuse....but it is a valid excuse for when a team does not do well

- Meatball goes down.....there went the leadership of the DL

- Aaron Williams goes down.....there when the leadership and communication of the secondary

just didnt have the depth last year to overcome certain losses....we might STILL not have the depth needed to overcome injuries like we took last year.

Need to stay healthy man

To as always its gonna come down to the health of the team

Its an excuse....but it is a valid excuse for when a team does not do well

- Meatball goes down.....there went the leadership of the DL

- Aaron Williams goes down.....there when the leadership and communication of the secondary

just didnt have the depth last year to overcome certain losses....we might STILL not have the depth needed to overcome injuries like we took last year.

Need to stay healthy man

without question. The word parity is quite valid.

as i have noted here before, i am a bit paranoid about depth. and injuries to Bills

From what I heard on ESPN radio this morning it sounds as though ESPN believes that Rex and Rob Ryan are planning to espouse their control of the Bills this season. This all stems from the fact that Vic Carruci reported back in January 2015 that the Pegulas issued an ultimatum to both Whaley and Rex Ryan that either they get the Bills into the playoffs in 2016 or they will both be fired.

The implication is that Rex is now "all in" meaning that if he is going to go down then he is going to go down "his way". "His way" means that Rex is going to surround himself with people who believe in him as a HC and in his defensive philosophy. He has added Ed Reed and vet DC Rob Ryan already, which fortifies that thought. He has also let guys like star player DE Mar. Williams fly the coup because they were not "all in". He seems seriously pissed at Mario for the way that he behaved last year.

ESPN seemed to think that if push comes to shove that the Ryans will stick together (they are very close after all) and overtake Whaley if need be in order to stay employed with the Bills and then eventually usher in THEIR choice for the new Bills' GM job.

It will certainly be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Of course, winning solves all.

Rex can't cut Mario.

From what I heard on ESPN radio this morning it sounds as though ESPN believes that Rex and Rob Ryan are planning to espouse their control of the Bills this season. ...

That's all I needed to read. I give you kudos for putting the wiggle words in your first sentence.

Sounds like someone at ESPN read the MMQB article and is inferring from that, doesn't it?

Any other made up scenarios you wanna run by us?

We get it. Your heart is broken.

Exactly. It is the sad state of what passes for journalism these days. I don't know what is more disheartening - that this sort of baseless speculation is publication worthy, or that people actually take it seriously.

Only Belichick has complete control.

Chip Kelly had it and got fired.

Right or wrong, Jim Harbaugh tried for total control and lost. His brother won a SuperBowl and is clearly no. 2 in that organization.

Even Pete Carroll shares power with the GM.

Rex might have liked Darby a lot but one draft pick will not convince the Pegulas to let him manage a billion dollar organization. No way.

If they don't make playoffs but play well Whaley and Rex are both back. Win 8 or less games and they are both gone.

I agree....people should NOT be hoping for this

rinse and repeat

and

rinse and repeat

and...

and....

and....

I will root for coaches who suck to be fired forever. Because I want to win. I will also hope that he isn't fired because he's good. Because I want to win.

Perfect. Let's start from scratch again, yay.

that's the problem, we really haven't. Every year we are on the verge and then go 8-8. What we really need is to go 2-14 for a couple of yrs like we did in the 80s and get some superstars instead pretty good players.

Rex just can't help himself. He runs his mouth constantly. He "talks" about how we're going to beat the Cheats. He "talks" about how it wasn't his defense last year, it was a hybrid that failed. See Rex talk. Talk Talk Talk. Funny Rex. Now we get his doppelganger Rob, so now we have Ryan + Ryan (although they would have us believe it's Ryan * Ryan). I just wish this guy would shut his mouth and coach. Prove me wrong Rex, please.

Yes....u do realize that RR has been our coach for one season correct?

ok.....what non bad HC was available at the time we hired RR

No use crying over spilled milk John. It's in the past. All we can do is look to the future.

You have to give a coach longer then a year to determine if its the right coach for your team chan

I give you Mike Mularkey, head coach of the Tennessee Titans. That seems to be their opinion regarding retaining him this season. And they're wrong. Retaining him for a second season is a horrible decision.

I dont think you hate to.

you don't know roger.

he's an optimist. he believes in the positive of almost all things bills. he supports what ej manuel adds to the team. is skeptical of injury riddled players. agrees with reality. but doesn't bend over and pout when things are not going to be happy.

he may think it but he doesn't put it out there.

You mean the guy we beat.....TWICE

That team that would have made the playoffs but we knocked them out when they had everything to play for and we had nothing to play for

That Todd Bowles?

10-6 homie. Good defense with a good defensive coach homie. Beat the Pats homie.

You're telling me you wouldn't take Bowles over Rex for 2016? You might be one in a million.

Edited by FireChan

10-6 homie. Good defense with a good defensive coach homie.

You're telling me you wouldn't take Bowles over Rex for 2016? You might be one in a million.

Except they lost to us and our sorry HC

Twice

You dont want to recognize that the Rex led bills beat the Todd Bowles led Jets when it actually matter to them?

10-6 homie. Good defense with a good defensive coach homie. Beat the Pats homie.

How good is Bowles if he couldn't get by such a crap coach as Rex? He beats him once and the Jets make the playoffs. So much on the line and he can't win one against a guy you'd fire? You'd take him?