Bills related Time Travel - What would you change?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We put a muzzle (or isolate him in a sound proof room) on Chuck Dickerson before the super bowl with the Skins.

Things he said to the press about the Skins was such a motivator for them that they came to the game with a huge

attitude. That being said, I recall that even with all that, the Bills were still in that game halfway through the

3rd quarter. Still plenty of time to work their way back into the game. Besides, we had a big edge at QB.

I forgot who theirs was, (Jay Schrader?) but he was no Jim Kelly. Go Bills in 2016

Doug Williams.

Wide right. Is there any other answer?

Yep, "Hey Scott, You HAVE TO aim to the left a little more on this kick and you win the game." The rest of our existence as Bills fans plays out a little different after that one. :thumbsup:

Yep, "Hey Scott, You HAVE TO aim to the left a little more on this kick and you win the game." The rest of our existence as Bills fans plays out a little different after that one. :thumbsup:

if Reich had not had the laces facing RIGHT. Who knows? Got too do the basics correctly

To give the kicker a fair chance. Your point is invalid.

Red End Zones. Red End Zones. (both sides)

I would also tell Sam Cowart to never play a game in Tampa. He probably would have went down as the best LB in Bills history if it wasn't for that day.

Edited by KzooMike