Thoughts on Greg Hardy?

Greg Hardy  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in adding Greg Hardy with the Lawson injury?

• Yes, they need another pass rusher now
    • No, he's a scumbag

Pro Football Focus suggests Hardy as an option for the Bills in lieu of the Lawson injury. Thought that I'd throw a poll out there to get your thoughts. For me, I think that his talent could help but he's such a terrible person that I'm in the "no" category.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer Calvin Pace. Not nearly the pass rusher that Hardy is, but he can split snaps with Manny and acquit himself in all phases of defense until Shaq is healthy

I think a key feature of whoever is brought in would be, they have to know Rex's system for it to work, or they have to be so smart and focused as a football player that they can pick it up instantly.

Calvin Pace spent how long playing for Rex? If he has anything left, he'd be a thought.

Just tell Bruce his jersey retirement ceremony has been postponed until Shaq is healthy. Have Bruce suit up :)

On a more serious note, I think there will be some camp cuts where we can find a replacement for Shaq.

Edited by RyanC883

Hardy would be a nice addition for the right price. Rex may be able to handle him.

Another guy to consider is DT/DE D. Easley who was recently released by NE.

I would consider adding both of them with Sh. Lawson expected to be out for 5-6 months, meaning that he could miss 4-6 weeks of the 2016 NFL season.

Both guys are athletic enough to play DT and DE in Rex's scheme.

The top 50 available NFL FAs list came out recently. Easley and Hardy were listed at #3 and #4 overall respectively.

Of course, there's a reason that guys that are as talented as these two are still available.

Sign these two guys and our defense could loo like this:

Hardy/Easley/Dareus/K. Williams/Hughes

Ragland/P. Brown

Gilmore/A. Williams/Graham/Darby.