NFL Over/Under for 2016: Bills at Eight Wins

Bills' 2016 Over/Under  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Win Over or Under Eight Games in 2016?

• Over Eight Wins
    • Under Eight Wins
    • Exactly Eight Wins

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Billick: HC Rex Ryan now has the pieces to turn Bills' defense around

By Tyler Dunne

Rex Ryan might've found the players he needs to make his defense tick. No doubt, the violent Shaq Lawson, Reggie Ragland and Adolphus Washington remind the Buffalo Bills head coach of better days.

He's hoping his first three picks intimidate offenses the way his best Baltimore and New York defenses did.

Brian Billick was with Ryan from 1999 to 2007 in Baltimore, including three seasons when Ryan was his defensive coordinator and he believes this trio can get this Bills defense back on track.

“Absolutely," Billick said. "Rex knows personnel and how to use it more than any coach I’ve been around. And given the fact that they struggled a little bit, you knew that was going to be a priority.”

We just had a great draft with some solid talent. I predict we go 0-16.

Tyrod's making 3.1 mil and with PTR's gift 2-3 mil "for being quietly spectacular" he should be happy.

Can buy a lot of snazzy suits with 5 mil

Did they give TT a bump? Edited by PromoTheRobot

The offense in 2015 was extremely inconsistent, it needs to be better as well.

Until the bills prove me wrong, it's 8 wins. Thats me being hopeful.

I have a bad feeling about this season. not sure why, but I do.

I do not trust that Rex can make this thing work.

I expect the O to improve. 2nd year in the system for the players, esp the playmakers. I'm also optimistic that Taylor will be better, tho thats hardly a guarantee. I need to see it, and I hope both he and Roman are up to the task. I have a feeling that McCoy will have a very good year.

10-6 is where I expect them to be, andmaybe that will be good enuf.

I think you're a pessimist, but you've probably been right more often than wrong.

I'm an optimist when it comes to the Bills. I'm hoping for a good start to the season and it looks like September games are all winnable so we get off to a good start. There's a tough stretch of 3 games from Oct 30 -Nov 20 Patriots Seahawks and Bengals but the last 5 games aren't that tough including Steelers at home. 10 wins is very possible and despite the physical play of any of our 2016 opponents, I think we will have an easier time keeping scores close in every game this year.

Go Bills!

We just had a great draft with some solid talent. I predict we go 0-16.Did they give TT a bump?

Might be wrong but someone wrote here his base is 3.1 this season. If he plays as good as some think that figure will get multiplied by at least 4 in 17

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I expect the O to improve. 2nd year in the system for the players, esp the playmakers. I'm also optimistic that Taylor will be better, tho thats hardly a guarantee. I need to see it, and I hope both he and Roman are up to the task. I have a feeling that McCoy will have a very good year.

10-6 is where I expect them to be, andmaybe that will be good enuf.

I think you're a pessimist, but you've probably been right more often than wrong.

The Schedule this year is Tough.

Miami, Jets, SF, Cle are only games on schedule that I can see the Bills being favored in currently. They need to start fast. Week 3 on is tough. If they can play .500 ball in that stretch they have a shot.

I know this is an over under thread on wins but i have a question about page content and wasnt sure where to put it. Does anyone know when the twobillsdrive website will replace the schedule on the right side of the home page? I ask because this is the only site i go to for Bills info(since its all here) and it would be nice to reference the correct schedule. Thanks

Buffalo Bills 8.0 Over (-115) / Under (-115) — Tremendous job of improving in the draft on defense by the Bills. Shaq Lawson and Reggie Ragland make them better off the bat. No one is talking about the quarterback situation though — if Tyrod Taylor isn't happy and won't play for a low amount of money, they could be stuck with EJ Manuel. Taylor is going to play, but him unhappy is bad news. Cardale Jones starting in the NFL right now? Worse news. Sammy Watkins is a stud, but who is playing next to him? This defense gets way better, but the offense gets way worse in a surprisingly down year.

VERDICT: UNDER

That may be the dumbest thing not posted by Buffalo Barbarian I have ever read in my life.

Do not worry, you guys rest up!

I will proudly carry the flag ;)

I appreciate the optimism 3rd!

Right now, I'd say 8-8. All depends on how many games TT plays. If he starts all 16, this can be a 9 win team, maybe even 10... but every game he misses is a loss. I like Cardale Jones as a developmental #3 QB, but that only works when your #1 stays on the field and your #2 isn't a total POS. Unfortunately, that's the corner in which Whaley has painted himself and this team into.

LOL while I agree with your comment our #2 QB is not a POS. He seems to be of good character, hes just a terrible starting QB.

Well, they almost have to perform better than last year on both sides. Personnel wise, they didn't get worse, that's for sure. They have certainty at QB from the start; didn't have that last year. Offense sees Roman's offense for a second year, so they have to be better on paper. Defense is 100% Rex with committed players instead of the bs hybrid **** to make f ing mario happy they ran last year. So hard not to see them being better this year. So, as always it comes down to what happens with major injuries (which ruin seasons for sure) and turnovers (which lose games no matter how well your O and D look on paper). So lets go play some games and cheer them on and see where it goes. "predicting" wins and losses is silly in May. go bills.

Well, they almost have to perform better than last year on both sides. Personnel wise, they didn't get worse, that's for sure. They have certainty at QB from the start; didn't have that last year. Offense sees Roman's offense for a second year, so they have to be better on paper. Defense is 100% Rex with committed players instead of the bs hybrid **** to make f ing mario happy they ran last year. So hard not to see them being better this year. So, as always it comes down to what happens with major injuries (which ruin seasons for sure) and turnovers (which lose games no matter how well your O and D look on paper). So lets go play some games and cheer them on and see where it goes. "predicting" wins and losses is silly in May. go bills.

I have to agree with your first sentence and the whole post actually !

Well at least they start out healthy...?

Nice job,

jinxed again

aaaarrrggghh

I appreciate the optimism 3rd!

LOL while I agree with your comment our #2 QB is not a POS. He seems to be of good character, hes just a terrible starting QB.

Yep, POS of a QB but nice guy.