2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super-early 2017 NFL Mock Draft: Pass rushers, RBs and Bama rule

@si_nfl

2017 NFL Mock Draft: @ChrisBurke_SI introduces you to next year’s top prospects http://on.si.com/1rOixSA

Ched3f2VEAAwzlH.jpg

@walterfootball

2017 NFL Mock Draft - http://walterfootball.com/draft2017.php

Blitz, what are your thoughts on Luke Falk at Wash St? Do you know if Bills have scouted him?

Blitz, what are your thoughts on Luke Falk at Wash St? Do you know if Bills have scouted him?

I like his size, accuracy, and ability to read the field. I'm mot sure whether the Bills have looked at him, but he's an interesting prospect who would need time to develop in the pro game.

So Fournette wasn't going to play vs Florida, then a pre-game scuffle broke out and he got into it with a UF asst coach, and now he's playing. So he is he hurt or not? It's his decision whether to play? Never seen that before.

@cfbonfox

Injured Leonard Fournette reportedly decides to play after LSU's scuffle with Florida.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/lsu-florida-leonard-fournette-play-injury-fight-pregame-score-stats-yards-highlights-video-running-back-injured-111916

lol,

"I'm pissed let's do this!!! screw my injury my team needs me now!!"

Thoughts?

11: R1P11

WR MIKE WILLIAMS

CLEMSON

43: R2P11

S MALIK HOOKER

OHIO STATE

75: R3P11

CB CAMERON SUTTON

TENNESSEE

153: R5P11

OT AVERY GENNESY

TEXAS A&M

173: R5P31

TE JOSIAH PRICE

MICHIGAN STATE

190: R6P11

DL RYAN GLASGOW

MICHIGAN

216: R6P37

EDGE KYLIE FITTS

UTAH

awesome, really like Price, Glasgow and Fitts at those picks they would be total steals. We need another body for QB after EJ is gone maybe Max Browne or Brady Gustafson as UDFA

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Yea if Speight misses next week you can chalk another one up for the Buckeyes.

not necessarily. Pretty significant mismatch between Mich veteran, nasty DL and OSU OL - 3/5 freshmen. OSU RT in particular has really struggled. Barrett has had an underwhelming season as a passer, poor weather conditions in several games notwithstanding. Edited by YoloinOhio

I like his size, accuracy, and ability to read the field. I'm mot sure whether the Bills have looked at him, but he's an interesting prospect who would need time to develop in the pro game.

I also like Luke Falk, but boy he has taken a beating as Washington State's QB.

I hope he makes it through the season healthy.

The bloke who played Quarterback for Michigan this last week is bad. One scramble down the left side of the field aside he did nothing well.

If Ohio State let him beat them then they deserve any ridicule that comes their way.

YOLO did start that thread about how bad Harbaugh was. If Michigan wins wonder how he will feel about that B-)

YOLO did start that thread about how bad Harbaugh was. If Michigan wins wonder how he will feel about that B-)

i didn't start a thread that said that, BB. Are you referring to the unpopular opinion thread where I compared his offseason antics to Rex? I actually said repeatedly he was a good coach (though he acts like a clown thus my Rex comparison) who needs to prove he's a the great coach that he's been hyped to be when compared to guys like Saban. Please revisit what I actually said or don't put words in my mouth.

People think because I'm an OSU fan I'm not objective about my own team or our rival but nothing could be further from that. I actually do have knowledge of the teams and not just some random fan. It's my opinion that Harbaugh needs to win this game to get to the level the media already had him at last summer. No where did I say he was "bad." He should win this game - i will be surprised if he doesn't. I said it then and I'll say it now. Nothing has changed. This is a very inexperienced OSU team and his best chance is now.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The bloke who played Quarterback for Michigan this last week is bad. One scramble down the left side of the field aside he did nothing well.

If Ohio State let him beat them then they deserve any ridicule that comes their way.

he was also playing in a snowstorm with high winds. I don't think he looked good either but he's not a huge dropoff. He's more accurate than Speight fwiw, just not as mobile. They have a good OL so if he has time I'd expect a decent performance from Can O'Corn. STA product btw.

I'm assuming you haven't watched JT much this year. The kid cannot pass the football, period. As in he can't make the simplest throws. No, we don't know why. Could be yips, no idea. the wolverines should receive the same ridicule if they let him beat them.

Edited by YoloinOhio

More Senior Bowlers:

Dede Westbrook, WR, Oklahoma

Vince Biegel, LB, Wisconsin

Dion Dawkins, OL, Temple

Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss

Jessamen Dunker, G, Tenn State

Dan Feeney, G, Indiana

Jonathan Ford, S, Auburn

Zane Gonzalez, K, Arizona St

Zay Jones, WR, ECU

Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova

Larry Ogunjobi, DT, UNC Charlotte

Duke Riley, LB, LSU

Ezra Robinson, CB, Tenn State

Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane

Freddie Stevenson, FB, Florida State

Trent Taylor, WR, Louisiana Tech

Jamaal Williams, RB, BYU

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.