2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Even then look at the wobble on the ball. All in all I was not impressed.

I'm not sure how much the wobble bothers me. It wasn't a Mitch Leidner wounded duck and the trajectory was pretty good on the throw.

He's an incomplete player, only started a handful of games. Similar to Wentz for me last year, there's building blocks in place and his flaws should be fixable for the most part. Ideally, he stays for a senior year but why would he when he's probably QB1.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will watch the breakdown on him but I would not grade that performance a top 10 performance.

I do think this is 2013 and people are tying to talk themselves into bad Quarterbacks.

EDIT: that was literally the first time I have seen him though.

Edited by GunnerBill

by Rob Rang

First-round rushers have become a rarity, but elite talent places three in the top 25

17. Buffalo Bills

JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC: As long as defensive-minded head coach Rex Ryan is calling the shots, the Bills will have to find unique athletes at the skill positions to make up for a lack of creative play-calling. Pairing the physical and highly competitive Smith-Schuster with the explosive Sammy Watkins would give the Bills a legitimate 1-2 punch on the perimeter.

Who do North Carolina play this week and when? Need to watch Trubirsky play before I miss the chance. With Quarterbacks more than any other position I always feel more comfortable having watched them play a game when I try and grade then rather than just draftbreakdown and highlight clips. I think it is the intangibles at that position I need to have a feel for the game and the momentum and pressure and put each of his throws and decisions in that context.

It was why despite having a first round grade on Wentz last year I wasn't sold on him. I liked what I saw on draftbreakdown but I'd not seen him play live.

this is my 3rd Trubisky game and I'm not that impressed. to me he is a second at best and if we take him there or latter I will be hopeful.

@dpbrugler

So many awesome CFB match-ups this weekend. Here are the NFL prospects I'll be focusing on: https://t.co/nBlrtRqg4g

Don't sleep on Toledo at WMU this afternoon. There are 5-6 players in this match-up who will be drafted in the 2017 class.

There is talk about Fleck getting a big time coaching spot

@AllbrightNFL

1/ Talked to two persons in NFL scouting depts. Both said they like Trubisky, but would prefer he returned for SR year. Given weak class,

2/ they understood advice he's getting on leaving early. They said overall QB talent pool in this class weaker than 2013

Chad is looking better each passing moment

I don't think it's 2013 bad but it's not the time to be needing a QB and holding a top 5 pick. There's no superstar QB out there. A couple of guys I wouldn't mind if I'm a team with an aging QB and have the luxury of being patient for a year or two.

There's some potential but, as we know, potential just means that you ain't done **** yet.

BUG HOWARD LIVES!!!!! You are all witnesses.

https://twitter.com/RobRang/status/802244257142730752

Chad Kelly B-)

@dpbrugler

Not sure if that was Trubisky's final game in Chapel Hill. But if it was, he played very well and showed why scouts see him as a top-10 guy.

:blink:

With this assessment we can now count on him being a future Pro Football Hall of Famer.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hello Walmart!

They will cash his check$$

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.