2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michigan fans were getting clowned at the Cleveland Cavs game last night.

Ohio ain't messing around.

They never do. The Buckeye fans are certainly the more aggressive fans in the rivalry. They have the passion of Bills fans with the entitlement of the Pats fans. It's actually quite an amazing combination.

i literally just came on here to try and post a picture of it. It isn't me but I'm talking to the guy right now lmao

Have fun today and Go Bucks!!

Bandit's guy!!!

He's got the most physical talent in the class IMO.

I have no idea if he can settle himself enough to win from the pocket, but his arm talent, athleticism, and release time are the type of raw tools that scouts will love.

He's probably a R3 on talent, but how well he responds to getting picked apart in the process and on the whiteboard could raise or drop him.

But yeah, I love the kid. He and Sefo are the two guys I'm willing to swing and miss on this year.

Chad Kelly, QB, Ole Miss

Height: 6-2. Weight: 215.

Projected 40 Time: 4.75.

Projected Round (2017): 4-6.

11/23/16: A torn ACL ended Kelly's 2016 season early, and given the timing of the injury, he won't be able to work out completely for NFL teams prior to the 2017 NFL Draft. Kelly will attend the 2017 NFL Scouting Combine surely, but won't be able to do all the drills. His team interviews will be critical as he is going to get grilled about his off-the-field antics.

They never do. The Buckeye fans are certainly the more aggressive fans in the rivalry. They have the passion of Bills fans with the entitlement of the Pats fans. It's actually quite an amazing combination.

Have fun today and Go Bucks!!

The kid with the sign is from Williamsville and a student here. I'm glad it got on TV! It's just a huge party here - will be a great time either way, no one here expected them to make the playoff this year with all the freshmen so we are lucky to have the juice of The Game back where it should be. Looks like Speight is playing... Go Bucks!!!!

@si_nfl

.@ChrisBurke_SI's new Mock Draft has the Browns, 49ers and Cardinals taking QBs—but not in the order you'd expect http://on.si.com/2fmbn0N

Cx4lohBXEAAJO9T.jpg

bills_150.png
Malik Hooker S, Ohio State
The only real negative thus far from Hooker is an occasional overpursuit of the ball, leaving him open to cutbacks. Clean that up, and the Bills would have themselves a potential All-Pro-caliber safety. This is right in the range where safeties Karl Joseph and Keanu Neal were selected last season.

@walterfootball

Malik Hooker with the pick-six. Slotted 7th overall to Panthers in 2017 NFL Mock Draft - http://walterfootball.com/draft2017.php

He's got the most physical talent in the class IMO.

I have no idea if he can settle himself enough to win from the pocket, but his arm talent, athleticism, and release time are the type of raw tools that scouts will love.

He's probably a R3 on talent, but how well he responds to getting picked apart in the process and on the whiteboard could raise or drop him.

But yeah, I love the kid. He and Sefo are the two guys I'm willing to swing and miss on this year.

Mahomes reminds me A LOT of Matt Stafford coming out in terms of his build, arm talent, movement in the pocket and inconsistent decision making.

There are obvious differences.......like Stafford playing in a pro style offense at Georgia.

He also seems kinda' like a cocky entitled guy too so it would be fun seeing him compete with Cardale Jones.

I think Cardale's biggest issue may be his being OK with being a backup....seems he was maybe a bit too cozy with Braxton and TJ at OSU.......so maybe having someone who would be fun to beat out would bring out the best in those two.

@walterfootball

Malik Hooker with the pick-six. Slotted 7th overall to Panthers in 2017 NFL Mock Draft - http://walterfootball.com/draft2017.php

He is a talent but will need a DB coach with a strong pimp hand to maximize his potential. Ain't gonna' be easy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.