2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We knew some folks who had 3 Jags in the garage for the 2 of them. One was for when they had one at the mechanic. I'd like that option.

Nice to see a WR prospect separating himself. I haven't been completely sold on Williams.....but he's kinda' taking those steps of improvement that Kelvin Benjamin took before he declared.

Watkins and another big playmaker would be great. Lot's of good safety prospects in this draft but need a vet in this defense so bang for the buck a tremendous WR prospect might be the best option.

As for Jags.....the resale value ain't so great because they are so expensive to fix so sometimes owners just keep the old ones when they get a newer one.

@NFL_CFB

4 TDs, 3 turnovers, + another loss for Lamar Jackson. Week 13 stats + scouting analysis for CFB's top 10 players: http://on.nfl.com/MrpChR

CyOTNxSWgAEMNK9.jpg

he aint coming out this yr

He has a weak heart though. :rolleyes:

I think Liar feels it........there was desperation in his eyes today........Harbaugh is the better football coach..........Harbaugh's team did more with less talent today.

The talent is going to even up..........and when they get even Michigan will be leavin'.

smiley-face-eating-popcorn_zps4c1d1ac7.p

He has a weak heart though. :rolleyes:

I think Liar feels it........there was desperation in his eyes today........Harbaugh is the better football coach..........Harbaugh's team did more with less talent today.

The talent is going to even up..........and when they get even Michigan will be leavin'.

Don't know if you are serious about the talent evening up but OSU plays 1 senior, Michigan has 43 (obviously not all play). The Buckeyes are THE youngest team in FBS. They have, statistically, the greatest recruiting class in history coming in next year. While Michigan is improving the gap isn't closing. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Don't know if you are serious about the talent evening up but OSU plays 1 senior, Michigan has 43 (obviously not all play). The Buckeyes are THE youngest team in FBS. They have, statistically, the greatest recruiting class in history coming in next year. While Michigan is improving the gap isn't closing.

Do Ohio State have a Quarterback in that recruiting class or they gonna carry on playing a runner back there?

I don't think Jim Harbaugh is a better coach that Meyer. Harbaugh repeats the same mistake over and over... he is too intense and loses his cool in big games. His big game record isn't great.

Do Ohio State have a Quarterback in that recruiting class or they gonna carry on playing a runner back there?

I don't think Jim Harbaugh is a better coach that Meyer. Harbaugh repeats the same mistake over and over... he is too intense and loses his cool in big games. His big game record isn't great.

in this upcoming class, 5 star QB Tate Martell from Las Vegas Bishop Gorman. He's the #1 ranked dual threat QB in the country. They also have two 4 stars currently behind Barrett, freshman Dwayne Haskins, Jr. (pro style) and Joey Burrow (current backup). In 2018 they have a commit from 5 star Emory Jones, the #1 dual thread QB in that class.

But, Urban prefers (demands?) a QB who can run in his offense. What he does with Barrett and his carries is nothing new. That's why Cardale didn't fit. Problem is JT has really regressed as a passer this year. Could be all the freshmen on the OL and at WR, not sure. But it's been this way all season.

Edited by YoloinOhio

in this upcoming class, 5 star QB Tate Martell from Las Vegas Bishop Gorman. He's the #1 ranked dual threat QB in the country. They also have two 4 stars currently behind Barrett, freshman Dwayne Haskins, Jr. (pro style) and Joey Burrow (current backup). In 2018 they have a commit from 5 star Emory Jones, the #1 dual thread QB in that class.

But, Urban prefers (demands?) a QB who can run in his offense. What he does with Barrett and his carries is nothing new. That's why Cardale didn't fit. Problem is JT has really regressed as a passer this year. Could be all the freshmen on the OL and at WR, not sure. But it's been this way all season.

If I had to guess, I would think that Martell will be next in line.

If I had to guess, I would think that Martell will be next in line.

yes

Don't know if you are serious about the talent evening up but OSU plays 1 senior, Michigan has 43 (obviously not all play). The Buckeyes are THE youngest team in FBS. They have, statistically, the greatest recruiting class in history coming in next year. While Michigan is improving the gap isn't closing.

they had 14 seniors in 2-deep on O and 13 in 2-deep on D. OSU had 1. Total. Pat Elflein. 3 if you count the kicker and punter.

yes

they had 14 seniors in 2-deep on O and 13 in 2-deep on D. OSU had 1. Total. Pat Elflein. 3 if you count the kicker and punter.

Yeah, as crazy as it sounds this was Michigan's best chance for a while. That doesn't mean that the Bucks will continue to beat them every year but the talent gap is about to grow again.

On a side note who do you think leaves for the NFL? I'm guessing the corners, Hooker and Raekwon are a pretty safe bet. I'm less sure on Samuel, Price, and Tyquan Lewis. Am I missing anyone?

Edited by Kirby Jackson

The best bit about 'The Game' yesterday - the amount of people that jumped off the "Jabrill Peppers is a top 5 pick" bandwagon.

I was more disturbed by Hooker's performance. Massively overpursued at least twice that I saw. It is a tendency I have noticed in him before... not sure if he has those top level instincts or if he has got by more to this point on physical talent.

Need to dive deeper into his tape.

Yeah, as crazy as it sounds this was Michigan's best chance for a while. That doesn't mean that the Bucks will continue to beat them every year but the talent gap is about to grow again.

On a side note who do you think leaves for the NFL? I'm guessing the corners, Hooker and Raekwon are a pretty safe bet. I'm less sure on Samuel, Price, and Tyquan Lewis. Am I missing anyone?

Hubbard... thinking he leaves ... but hope not.

Yea the question was half in jest. I know that is Urban's offense and that is what he is going to run. It is why he would never cut it as an NFL Head Coach. Teams would make his Quarterback play Quarterback too often.

Barrett is a terrible passer though. One would presume the next guy in line must be an upgrade in that regard?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.