AUBURN
190: R6P11
G CALEB PETERSON
NORTH CAROLINA
216: R6P37
WR GABE MARKS
WASHINGTON STAT
Thoughts on this draft?

love getting Thomas and Ford. Could instantly upgrade secondary.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I came up with. Thoughts?

YOUR PICKS
1: R1P11
OT CAM ROBINSON
ALABAMA
2: R2P11
DL CARLOS WATKINS
CLEMSON
3: R3P11
C ETHAN POCIC
LSU
4: R5P11
LB BEN BOULWARE
CLEMSON
5: R5P31
CB CHIDOBE AWUZLE
COLORADO
6: R6P11
WR GABE MARKS
WASHINGTON STATE
7: R6P37
CB ISMAEL ADAMS
UCLA

Of all the QBs in this draft, I'm by far most torn on Trevor Knight of Texas A&M (used to be at Oklahoma)

He's small, doesn't have a great arm, and has an oddly-pointed release, all of which bother me.

At the same time, he's got great footwork, knows where to go with the football, and is a very good athlete.

I think I might like him as a developmental guy.

UDFA for me Bandit.

Err.........YIKES!

"Oregon redshirt senior TE Pharaoh Brown has been accused of violence three times since 2014 relating to off the field incidents, according to an investigation by the Daily Emerald.

Two altercations include former teammates, one in 2014 where he knocked a player unconscious, the other in the summer of 2016 where he fought a teammate in a locker room. The most disturbing, however, is this note from the Daily Emerald, "Eugene Police Department investigated Brown for strangulation in October 2015 following a physical fight with his girlfriend at his apartment." Apparently, police concluded that the female involved was the aggressor, and no charges were delivered in any of the three incidents. Brown missed the entire 2015 season after a horrible late 2014 knee injury. He has performed well in his return to the field this year"

Err.........YIKES!

"Oregon redshirt senior TE Pharaoh Brown has been accused of violence three times since 2014 relating to off the field incidents, according to an investigation by the Daily Emerald.

Two altercations include former teammates, one in 2014 where he knocked a player unconscious, the other in the summer of 2016 where he fought a teammate in a locker room. The most disturbing, however, is this note from the Daily Emerald, "Eugene Police Department investigated Brown for strangulation in October 2015 following a physical fight with his girlfriend at his apartment." Apparently, police concluded that the female involved was the aggressor, and no charges were delivered in any of the three incidents. Brown missed the entire 2015 season after a horrible late 2014 knee injury. He has performed well in his return to the field this year"

Jesus Oregon TEs I should have known not to make him a TGT in the later rounds for me.

@PFF

.@PFF_Steve unveils his first 2017 Mock Draft: http://bit.ly/2fDN5Dy

CxkceiSXcAEs24B.jpg

1. Buffalo Bills: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU

This may be the best fit in the first round as head coach Rex Ryan would like nothing more than to run the ball efficiently and Fournette brings a power and speed blend to be his workhorse. He led the nation with 85 forced missed tackles in 2015 before battling injury this season, and putting him in the backfield with RB LeSean McCoy and QB Tyrod Taylor brings dynamic potential to the Buffalo offense. There are still questions about how effective Fournette can be in the pass game and that drops him a little lower than the top-10 expectations everyone has set for him.

:thumbdown:

@PFF

CxkceiSXcAEs24B.jpg

This may be the best fit in the first round as head coach Rex Ryan would like nothing more than to run the ball efficiently and Fournette brings a power and speed blend to be his workhorse. He led the nation with 85 forced missed tackles in 2015 before battling injury this season, and putting him in the backfield with RB LeSean McCoy and QB Tyrod Taylor brings dynamic potential to the Buffalo offense. There are still questions about how effective Fournette can be in the pass game and that drops him a little lower than the top-10 expectations everyone has set for him.

Only way i like it is if it somehow turns us into Dallas

@PFF

CxkceiSXcAEs24B.jpg

I think that Fournette is going to be a really good pro. I think that it is a REALLY bad idea for the Bills to take a RB in the 1st round.

I'm not all the way sold on him as a bona fide 1st round pick & franchise QB yet but I think I'd take a punt on Mitch Trubisky in that 11-20 range if he was available. The same way I felt about Carson Wentz, not a superstar rookie that I throw an entire draft at to secure but, if he's there, I'm inclined to gamble.

He's the QB I feel most comfortable with at this point. He's too happy throwing off-platform, won't step into certain throws despite a clean pocket, some of his effort balls are courtesy of a near-Bortles wind-up. That said, he's accurate enough, placement will hopefully get there with experience, he's functionally mobile, can read through progressions, glimpses of throwing with anticipation.

Year 1, he might be a little bit of a drop-off in comparison to what we've got now but I think he could progress into at least a top 12-15 QB. Maybe even crack the top 10 if he can get a decent QB coach working on him early and iron out the kinks in his technical process.

Interesting. What are your thoughts on Luke Falk? Can't remember if I've asked you this already.

@PFF

CxkceiSXcAEs24B.jpg

• Buffalo Bills: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU

Oooo god no

So Fournette wasn't going to play vs Florida, then a pre-game scuffle broke out and he got into it with a UF asst coach, and now he's playing. So he is he hurt or not? It's his decision whether to play? Never seen that before.

@cfbonfox

Injured Leonard Fournette reportedly decides to play after LSU's scuffle with Florida.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/lsu-florida-leonard-fournette-play-injury-fight-pregame-score-stats-yards-highlights-video-running-back-injured-111916

Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.